His beanie -Jughead

Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and I were all at Pops drinking our usual milkshakes. We were listening to Archie talk his newest song when I reached up to grab the beanie off My boyfriends head to place it on mine.

"He really loves you" Betty whispered in my ear when we went up to the counter to get our food. Jug never lets anyone wear his hat like ever.

When we got back to the table Jughead took his beanie off my head to put it back on his. "Mine" he whispered in my ear as he took the cherry off the top of my milkshake.

"Hey that was mine" I pouted as everyone laughed at us.

"My moms here. See you tomorrow at school" Betty said as her and Archie got up to leave with Mrs. Cooper

"yeah we should get going too." I replied pulling Jug up with me to leave. We pay Pop on the way out for all the food Arch and Jug ate.

When we get a few houses down from mine I take Jughead's hat and run all the way into my house and then in my room where I proceed to put it on and wait for him to come through the door. Finally he come through the door.

"I love you but you need to stop that" He said hugging me from behind.

"It looks better on me anyways" I say turning around in his arms

"Your not wrong on that one, you look great in that beanie" He said before kissing me and laying down on my bed.