Ch.1 After the Concert

Heyy girls! guys! I'm Ashley and this is my very first story that I decided to upload to Wattpad. I will be turning 15 on June 1. Okay, so first off, please vote if you like it!! And second this is a One Direction fanfic. I am a huge huge huge fan of 1D! I am thinking of putting quiz questions on here about 1D but only if you all want me to??? Let me know! :)) I did not edit but I will in the future. So yeah here ya go, I think I have rambled on long enough!! :))) So here's chapter 1! Hope you like it!!

~COMMENT, VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE ON~

P.S. I have about 3 chapters written right now and will only post the 2nd chapter if I get about 10 or 15 likes. ENJOY! <3

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the Best Birthday Week Ever

"Oh my God! Tristan! Ana! He touched my hand! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh-" My boyfriend, Tristan, interupted me, while my best friend since first grade, Ana, was laughing her ass off, "Jessica, that's enough! I've had enough of all this 'Oh my God! He touched me! Niall acually touched me!' and 'Oh look! Harry just winked at me!' shit alright?" He yelled at me. Whoa! What the hell is wrong with him? Well, I suppose he hasn't smiled at all at me today.. or last night. I just thought he wasn't feeling well? OMG, is Tristan jealous of Harry and Niall? Hah! Tristan, Ana, and I had left our houses in a hurry from Wisconsin to get to Detroit, Michigan, where the boys of One Direction were starting off their 2012-13 Tour. It's May 27, Saturday which means my birthday is in a week, not even. This is the best birthday week of all my 16 years of life. We also had gotten the floor right in front of the stage.

Ana was just staring at Tristan with her 'are you ****ing serious look' with her jaw hanging to the ground.

"I'm sorry, its just that I love them so much.. I mean..they are like ama-zayn, you know?!" --hah see what I did there?;)-- Ana smiled at me and gave a thumbs up. "It's unbelievable how hot they all are and how..." I kept going on and on and on not even knowing what I myself was saying at all.

ana looke dbehind me as we heard a door slam shut and she said, "Oh, my goodness! Jessica, look!" she pointed with a trembling finger behind me. I looked back hoping I would see who I thought I was going to see and guess what?! He was standing there against the theatre back door, with his blonde, Irish hair hanging down in front of his face, while looking down at his phone. Oh how I would do anything to go over to him and push his hair out of his eyes to see his beautiufl blue eyes. But as I looked closer, I could see in his eyes something was wrong; that he was sad and worried. Omg! what happened? :((

Ana was about to fangirl at him not seeing something was wrong, but I quickly covered her mouth with my head just in time. "AHHHH!!" She screamed but faintly, since my hand muffled most of her voice. I think I was going to hyperventilate from seeing him and feeling his hottness from 10 yards away! I guess I started walking towards Niall because Tristan's hand caught me around my upper arm, stopping me. I looked up at him and saw he was pissed. If he wasn't mad earlier, then he definetly was now. His strength from being the high school football team linebacker was starting to hurt me. I touched his hand gently and said, "Tristan, let go..ow.. let go, you're hurting me." He loosened his grip but didn't let go. I tried forcing his hand off of me but he was too strong for me to. I sighe my 'pissed-off' sigh and put my hand on my hip, giving him attitude. Ana yelled at him, "hey, Tristan! Let her go! What the hell is your problem?"

"Fine, but you can't go over there. And he is the problem thats all you ever do is tlak about him!"

"You don't own me Tristan, you can't tell me what I can and can't do! The boys, especially Niall and Louis, are my inspiration. They're my idols." I said.