[5] Teresa

-/-

-/-

"What do you mean I'm the least threatening?!" You said offended. "Last night when you accidentally spilt water over me you apologised for at least twenty times, pleading that I didn't hurt you."

Alby jumped into the conversation, "just go up there and talk to her. You're a girl and she's a girl..."

"So, all girls have this magical bond or something? I don't see you chitchatting with every single guy every day."

He sighed not wanting to deal with you when they had a newbie up in the treehouse throwing things at the Gladers."Just go up, [your name]."

"Alright, alright. No need to get your panties in a twist." You climbed the ladder cursing Alby when you saw the girl with a knife (?) in her hands. How the shuck did she get a weapon? Thomas and Newt were here together last night, one of them must have left it behind. You cursed them too.

The girl of whom you still didn't know the name had seen you. She held the knife in front of her in defence. Her eyes scanned your head the only thing she could see at the moment. "You're a girl," she said surprised. Her eyes widened.

"Can you please not point that thing at me?" You had crawled onto the platform and were sitting two meters away from her. Her arm was stretched out making the knife less than a meter away from you. You never liked weapons that much. They were too much of a risk.

"W-who are you? Where am I? Why are there only guys?" The girl stuttered. Her gaze was fixated onto the floor.

"I am [your name]. If you put the knife away I can explain everything while showing you around." You smiled, even though the pretty girl couldn't see it.

"Teresa," the girl said, barely audible. She finally looked you in your eyes. And damn, she had beautiful eyes.

"What?" You breathed out, lost in her eyes.

"My name is Teresa," Teresa said, more sternly.

You noticed the tone in her voice but you paid no attention to it. Instead of being moody, you flashed her a smile, one that knocked many guys off their feet at the Glade. "Nice to meet you, Teresa."

***

edited