[147] Thomas

-/-

-/-

"Why isn't the shucking door opening?!" Minho takes the card and takes it through the trench. The cars gets declined over and over again.

"Guys? Guys! Behind us!" Thomas shakes your shoulder. You look up and see soldiers, heavy armed, walking to you.

Thomas grabs the gun he took and walks closer to Janson.

"What are you doing Thomas? We're not the bad guys here and you won't survive on your own out there." Janson takes one step to Thomas's direction.

"I won't be on my own. I'll have my friends." Thomas said and turned around, seeing the light turn green. The door opens and you quickly walk to the other side.

Thomas begins shooting at the soldiers but he runs out of bullets. He throws it on the ground and runs to the already closing door. You shout his name desperately, encouraging him to run harder. Your friends do the same thing.

"No! {Your name}!" Thomas shouts only a few meters away.

"Come on Thomas!" you shout once more. His eyes lock with yours. He slides on the ground, making one last attempt on making it to you.

Too late.

With a thud his feet hit the closed door. You bagging on the steel, not caring about the pain. Newt grabs your arms and pulls you away slowly.

"It's okay, we'll get him out of here. But if we don't go now, we won't be able to safe him." Newt tightens his grip and you walk away with him, looking behind you.

You watched Thomas get dragged away, his eyes fixated on you.

***

What is your favorite joke?

I'm so not focusing on school, I'm watching videos instead of making my homework.