Fate is a Funny Thing 5

At last i posted it!! Hope it was long for you guys!! and she meets the guuyy!!!:D..ok soo peace out people|!i m off 2 bed! its pretty late hre now!

Chapter 5!

I was moving walking slowly to the concert, stopping in the way to feel the wind on my face. It felt nice. I felt like I was free and I was in peace, but at the same time I felt like someone was watching me, following me. I kept on turning back to see if there was someone but there wasn't and so I went back to walking.

I was soon buying Paramore tickets but only for myself. The ticket seller was definitely shocked when he saw that I was buying it for myself. He actually asked twice if I was sure that I wasn't going to be accompanied by any of my friends. That was embarrassing, but who knows I might make some new friends.

When I get inside I see there are thousands of people. Some of them with banners. Some of them were wearing band-ts, some of the girls flirting with some boys and vice versa. I was jealous of that. Everyone here was having fun and had friends unlike me, the loner. I saw some of the emos from my school. They just stared at me disgustedly, turned away and started whispering amongst themselves. See what I mean by? It's good that I am leaving. No one likes me here so everyone's going to be happy.

Suddenly I see the two people I never want to see. Jacob and Jayda. They were laughing about something and I see they have a new friend. It's a girl. I guess so I was replaced by her. That's good to know. They won't hate me that much I guess. But then they turn at my direction and instantly I turn around and hide behind someone. As soon as I stood behind that person, I got to know it was a boy as he was really huge and when I touched him I felt sparks which was weird. He smelled nice too. And I could feel he was very muscular, but not the scary muscular, the good muscular. I could also feel him become stiff in front of me.

When he turns around I see the black haired boy who's my new neighbor! He has an annoyed and shocked face, and as soon as he sees me he gets into a trance and then he smirks.

"So what? You couldn't resist me so you followed me huh? I get it, I get it you are obsessed with me. Nothing new here for me though, no one can resist my charming looks, I knew you would come around soon enough."

'You have got to be kidding me! Like is he seriously telling that to you!?Doesn't he know what you can do to him melody?'

'Yeah! Totally inner voice! Hey inner voice you are back! Haven't heard from you in a while! And oh yeah he doesn't know what I can do to him! Wait what can I do to him?'

'Valerie'

'Huh? I can do Valerie 2 him? Is that even something that I can do to him?'

'No! I meant my name's Valerie and you can fight him! Remember you are a black belt?'

'Oh yeah I remember and you have a name? Since when?'

'Oh since like forever!'

'Oh ok.Does everyone have a name?'

'Yeah and now go! He's staring at you too much!'

'Oh ok! Who are you?'

'Gaah I am Xavier! Happy?'

'Ok! Bye Xavier'

'Yeah yeah bye'

"You have got to be kidding me! A jerk face is my neighbor! Great this is the kind of person I get as my neighbor! Why me?!" I said particularly to no one.

"A very hot jerk face! You forgot hot!"

"Ughh you are really making me sick!"

"Too bad then! Why were you even hiding behind me?"