Fate is a Funny Thing 3

OK so Josh(Darelyn's little bro) isn't rude or mean at all! He's real nice and good and you will get to know how he really is very soon so I am making this whole chapter on his POV just to get things clear and also this is taking place from the first chapter just in his POV. And i learned a lot of things in this whole week! Never i mean Never piss a Capricorn or a Gemini they are going to kill you. Seriously! I mean my friends they nearly killed me!..ok over reacting but they did hit me real bad! So the Gemini she punched me real hard on my bicep! Now people that hurts real bad! and then the Capricorn hit me with my about 300 pages English textbook cause she pissed me off and i threw a paper ball at her! I know! Who does that!?:P Now when you are about to be hit by a 300 pages textbook don't use your hand to protect yourself... you end up getting hurt real bad! my whole hand and arms hurt for that whole day! and also never ever go near your sick friend cause once she is sick you end up getting sick. So as you can guess i am sick right now..it seems all my friends are! Shocking i know, all of us together! and i am not supposed to be in the laptop but i procrastinated long enough so i had to give you guys another chapter!And i hope so this is a very long chapter for you all!..oh yeah and my editor is pretty busy right now. She lives some other country where as i live some other country so she can't really edit it as soon as i give it to her :(..so yeah i know there will be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but sorry! I didn't want you guys waiting any longer! guess so getting sick means getting very giving:P Jk! so anyways won't bore you with my talking and blabbering now read and i hope so you enjoy!

P.S.he he sorry but m deciding 2 post dis story on every Thursday nowadays!!:D..and if you are lucky earlier!!:D..and unlucky later..:(..now on with the story!

Chapter 3!

Josh POV:

Great another night with the screaming and beating and crying to sleep. Why couldn't this just end? I always disliked Sasha. She always seemed to have this evil glint in her eyes. Maybe I am over- reacting but I am sure she did have evil looks.

I feel like my big, sweet, awesome, sad, heartbroken sister is the maiden in distress like Cinderella. The only difference between Cinderella and Darelyn is that Cinderella had a fairy god mother to help her win her prince whereas Darelyn doesn't have anyone to help her. I have tried to get closer to her. Try to talk to her but she's so stubborn. She thinks she knows everything. She thinks that she can take care of everything by herself but she can't! No one can! She pisses me off sometimes so much. She just doesn't get it, there are people who love her a lot and are willing to help her but she just won't take it. She pushes everyone away. I remember me and Darelyn were so close to each other. Even though she is six years older than me when mom was still here we would run around the house and scream and just plain have fun. She would have a lot of friends. Everyone just wanted to be her friend. I would get jealous at times and then I would go and tell her that how come she has so many friends but I don't. She would understand that I got jealous and upset and she would start comforting me. She would tell me that all her friends are my friends and everyone wanted to be friends with her because of me. She was the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. I am not saying she is the worst sister now but I just wish she was the same girl I knew when I was younger.

"Nobody wants you here! Not your father, not your brother or sister, not me and neither did you own mother! Do you want to know why she left? Oh because you were such a pain in the ass for her! At least she got rid of you by leaving! Well your father couldn't now could he? He had to take care of you other two siblings and you! You selfish bitch! Why don't you just go and suicide like all the other emos!?" that's it I couldn't hear anymore! As I had done before I covered my ears and shut my eyes as much as I could and tried very hard not to cry and go and scream at Sasha for hurting my sister and name- calling her.