Let the Consuming Begin!

Lana saw a tall man with a hoodie and he is black haired... He is talking to his cellphone while trying to find a bench somewhere aroung the park (Yes, Lana is in the park). Lana followed the guy as she tries to be unspotted or unseen by hiding in the bushes... The man saw a bench and sat in it in a comfortable position...

Lana's Mind

Ghoul Lana: Wahahahahahaha! Finally, someone that is ready to be consumed...

Lana is trying to escape the dark chain like tentacles that is holding her, but still no use... She can't still escape....

Ghoul Lana: What's the matter Lana? Is the little chains hurting you?
Lana: *Softer and raspier* P-please, s-stop this... I d-d-don't want to hurt anybody...
Ghoul Lana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You! Think that I? Stop this? What a joke!

The dark chain like tentacles starts to pierce into Lana's flesh creating a squirt of blood to come out of it... Lana shriek in pain as she gets weaker and weaker and Ghoul Lana was laughing louder and louder!

Ghoul Lana: Its fun to see you screaming....
Lana: I-I would not g-give up!

Ghoul Lana came closer to Lana...

Lana: W-what are you gonna do?!

Ghoul Lana quickly stabbed Lana in the chest using her monster claw as her mouth came close to her ears... Lana's eyes widened as tears begin to escape her eyes... Blood was trying to escape her mouth as she screams in pain... She stopped screaming as soon as she finds out that Ghoul Lana's mouth was close into her ears...

Ghoul Lana: You will give up...

Ghoul Lana quickly grabbed her glowing soul out from her chest and pierced its claws in the middle of the soul and threw it away...

Ghoul Lana: What a waste of time...

The motionless and dead Lana was still there with blood on its chest and its mouth as the blood started to drip down her shirt... Ghoul Lana quickly commanded the dark tentacles to let go of Lana as Lana quickly fell into the ground with pool of blood in it....

Ghoul Lana: Let's get started...

In reality

Ghoul Lana quickly hid her wings and her black eye as she was trying to impersonate Lana... She looked like an ordinary Lana as she was trying to get rid of the demonic voice... She successfully did removed it and now she was an ordinary Lana... She quickly approached the man as the man waved back at her...

Ghoul Lana: Uhhh... H-hi! My name is Lana, what's yours? *Starts to sweat*
???: Oh, my name is Gab! What a cute little girl you are! *Starts to press her cheeks*
Ghoul Lana: Hehehehe.... Can you help me out with something?
Gab: Sure! What is it Lana?
Ghoul Lana: Well, there is a dark passageway around that corner and I am scared to go in there because my uhhh... my toy ball went in there.... Yes?
Gab: Oh, is that so? Sure i'll be glad to help...
Ghoul Lana: Yes, yes! Let's go!

Ghoul Lana's smile became wider and wider when Gab quickly stood up...

Gab: Wait a minute... *Angry voice*
Ghoul Lana: *Starts to sweat* W-what is it?
Gab: Sorry! I almost forgot my smartphone!
Ghoul Lana: *Wipes off sweat* Okay... Come with me...

Time Skip

When Gab reached the far end of the place, he was trying to find the missing ball but he found nothing...

Gab: Uh Lana.... There is no balls in here...
Ghoul Lana: Stay in that place!
Gab: What?

Ghoul Lana's body became a huge beast with Large wings and a monster claw! She ran into Gab and bit his neck off as blood was starting to become like a fountain... Lana ate the whole thing as she was trying to consume human power... She felt alot stronger than before...

Ghoul Lana: Let the Consuming Begin!

WAHHHHHH! It's been a long time since I updated this and boy was I pairing it with Undertale Instead Of Tokyo Ghoul! XD! Soon I will update faster! X3! I hope you enjoyed reading this and stay tune for more chapters! WAIT! I NEED YOUR OPINIONS GUYS! SHOULD I END THIS IN 25 CHAPTERS OR 30 CHAPTERS?

SEE YA :3!