The Dark trance

Even though Lynn has snapped and became her old self again, she still kept on staring at Clyde... Clyde saw Lynn's eyes that is full of dark power and mostly darkness he just ignored it and went over to Lincoln...

Clyde: *Whispering* Lynn is being strange to me, it's like she wanted to eat my flesh! Creepy!
Lincoln: Don't worry Clyde, we will find a way to end this madness...
Lori: I really miss Lily...
Lisa: I don't really care about human emotions but.... WAAAAAAAH! *Crying*
Leni: *Walks over to Lisa* Don't worry Lisa, everything will be A Okay!
Lisa: Th-t-thanks my very good older sibling...
Lana and Lola: We will go out Lincoln! Bye!

The twins rushed out of the room and shut the door tight... Everyone was pretty confused but they let them because, They're kids right? They should enjoy Life! Even though they look like a bird with a FREAKING BLACK EYE! But seriously, they will let them be...

Lana: I've really missed you my very good and precious mud! BlOod!

Lana knew she just said the word 'Blood'... She was scared half to death... Why would BLOOD be precious to her? Lana just ignore this and she just played with the mud, but she didn't forget the thing she just said...

She was playing with the mud, she was making mud pies and she just swimming at it... And all of a sudden!

Lana: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Lana saw a pile of dark red blood scattered around her! All of her mud pies are red... Her body was covered with red blood...

Lana: B-Ba-Ba-ba-bl-BLOOOOOD!

A wave of dark looking electricity was flowing into Lana's body! She hold the ground tight! She was shouting the pain as tears beginning to fall onto the now so called blood underneath her... She was crying out the pain she had been suffering... The surroundings became a little black as she fell down at the mud... All that she could hear was...
"LANA!"
Then all became black in her own eyes...

Lana woke up in a..........

Heh what a clifhanger in there ey? And sorry for a really short chapter, because I was really Running out of ideas for darn sakes! I hope you enjoyed Readng this story and Stay tuned for the next chapter!

SEE YA :3!