Lana's Worst Nightmare

Lana woke up in a dark grey room...

Lana: Wh-where am I? Let me out of here!
???: Shhhh, shhh don't be afraid...
Lana: Who are you??? Show yourself!
???: Well...

Out of the dark standing was a worst version of Lana Loud!

Ghoul Lana: I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!

Ghoul Lana started to laugh like a maniac...

Lana: N-no! It can't be!!!
Ghoul Lana: Accept the truth dear friend, for I am the worst you!

Ghoul Lana has enormous wings and a raging claw in its right arm... Lana started to argue about it!

Lana: I know for one thing that ain't my wings! Its color black and blue and my wings ain't that big! And I don't have those enourmous claws, for I have two normal arms and hands! I Don't have two black eyes because I only have one! Now whose the freak now???
Ghoul Lana: ...
Lana: Ha! You can't even say a single word about it!

Ghoul Lana stared at the normal Lana with a strange but angry look... Lana felt scared because on what she said about that huge freak that looked like her... Ghoul Lana started to laugh...

Ghoul Lana: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lana: What so funny about what I said?
Ghoul Lana: The thing that you've said isn't the funny one, It's you who are the funny one!!

Lana stood there curious on what that monster said to her...
So she asked her a question...

Lana: Wha...?
Ghoul Lana: YOU IDIOT! You know why I look like this? Because this is your true form in the future you dinggus!!!
Lana: N-no it can't be!
Ghoul Lana: Yes, Now suffer!
Lana: WHAT?!

Four steel chains appeared out of nowhere! Due to Lana's habit of eating steel objects she chomped 4 of it one by one! She successfully get rid all of the chains!

Lana: Cool! But that ain't going to catch me!
Ghoul Lana: Okay, let's see about that!

A hard wooden cage trapped Lana inside!

Ghoul Lana: Try getting out of it! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Lana tried to focus on the hard but wooden cage... Then in just one shot... KAPOW! The wooden cage was broken because of Lana's one hard punch... Ghoul Lana was sweating because of Lana's tough and strong attitude...

Ghoul Lana: Oh for the love of! UGHHHH LET'S END THIS!
Lana: Really? Are you gonna let me go???
Ghoul Lana: Uhh... NO! I meant to say that I will going to end...
Lana: End what?
Ghoul Lana: YOUR SOUL!!!
Lana: Nooo!

4 strange looking tentacles started to appear out of nowhere then it grabbed Lana's two arms and Lana's two feet and pinned her whole body into the dark cold grey wall!!! It started to consume Lana's body which Lana screamed in pain!!!

Lana: AHHHHH!
Ghoul Lana: Whose the tough one now huh?
Lana: *Begged* Please don't let me die here!
Ghoul Lana: Oh your so innocent oh shh, shh! Don't be shy, tell me how you feel also like knowing your soul is going to die...
Lana: NOOO!
Ghoul Lana: And I'm ready to commit, because tonight, I'LL BE HUNTING YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Lana felt the pain as she is starting to grow even more weaker... Her final words are...

"Lola will save me right? All of my sisters will stop my other me to consume people right? I hope th-this m-ma-madness e-en-ends s-so-soon"

Lana fell unconscious while her original soul slowly dies...

Ghoul Lana: HAHAHAHA TIME TO CONSUME PEOPLE!

BACK IN REALITY

Lola: Lana please wake up... *Crying*

Lana started to woke up... Lola started to hug Lana... Lana pushed Lola aside and bit her in the arm! Lola shrieked in pain as she tried to stop the bleeding...

Lana: *Demonic voice* Stop me or I'll end you fools!

So the rest of the sisters stepped aside while Luan and Luna went to Lola to help her ease the pain and the blood flowing... Lana smirked...

Lana: *Demonic Voice* Good Ghouls, now... STAY OUT OF THIS OR I'LL END YOU ONE BY ONE!

Lana left the room while Lynn was growling at Lana... She was about to tackle Lana but was stopped by Lincoln...

Lynn: Let. Me. Go. Lincoln!
Lincoln: Hold it together Lynn!
Lynn: But!...
Lincoln: Do you want to end up like Lola or what??
Lynn: Ughh, okay fine!
Luna: Dudes! Lols is bleeding!
Luan: Yeah! I think were in a BLOODY situation... Hahahaha get it, get it?
Lori: This is no time for jokes Luan!
Luan: Oh, sorry...
Leni: Are you alright Lola?
Lola: Do I look like I'm fine Leni??? *sobbing but angry*

Dizziness hit Lola in the head!

Lola: Uhhh, I feel alot dizzy... Wait I will go to my room to get some rest...

Before Lola have reached the door she fell down unconscious...

Lucy, Luna, and Luan: LOLAAA!

Everybody turned around and gasped to see Lola lying in the ground unconscious...

Lincoln: Something isn't right about Lana! Sure they always fight but not in a bloody situation... Pun Intended... Luna and Luan go lift Lola and lay her down in this bed... Lisa, wrap her wound with bandage!

The three of the sisters nodded, Luna and Luan lift Lola up and gently laid her down on the bed while Lisa is scanning her wound... Lisa put a drop of green solution for the wound to stop bleeding... She gently wrapped her arm with bandages and she left Lola's side...

Lisa: This wasn't an ordinary wound for it has a black substance sticked to it... I don't have a very explanatory theory but maybe that black substance made Lola unconscious... Don't fret my siblings for I have put a solution that stopped the bleeding but also removed the black substance...
Lynn: Well how did you made that formula to remove that kind of ooze?
Lisa: Well, first I saw it in Luan's deeply cut wound then I mixed up a healing substance and a substance remover and it successfully worked!

Luan looked at her stomach and it reminded her about the memories... Luan quickly grabbed Lisa with a very glowing red pupil and her other eye was becoming to turn black...

Luan: *Demonic Voice* DON'T YOU EVER REMIND ME ABOUT THAT MEMORY EVER AGAIN, IF YOU DO, I WILL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE OR I WILL CUT YOU LIKE A LIFELESS SUSHI... *Growling*
Lincoln: LUAN! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Luan blinked twice then her other eye became normal while the other one stopped glowing... She cried and sobbed because she is willing to forget about it... Luna came closer to her...

Luan: Apply to me the hardest punishment because... *sob* Because I deserve it...

Luna was staring at her angrily... She closed her fist tight and preparing for a very strong punch... Luan closed her eyes because she will feel the pain that the 3 boys felt... Suddenly, Luan felt warm and cozy... When she opened her eyes she was surprised that Luna was hugging her...

Luna: Bro, I will never do that cuz I love you... We already forgave you! Please stop acting like you are lonely or something!
Luan: *Smiled but crying* Th-thanks Luna! You're the best person that I've ever had!
The sisters, Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne: We forgive you/ We love you sis/ You're a great friend!
Luan: Th-Thanks you guys!
Lincoln: Who wants to Find Out about Lana and solve the mystery and think for a shorter name about this operation into action!
All in the room except for Lola: Yeah!!!

In the streets

Lana: Let's get started... *Evil Grin*

HI GUYS! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE BECAUSE THIS ONE WAS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER!!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED READING THIS AND STAY TUNE FOR MORE!!!

SEE YA :3!