Chapter Twenty

"Ivy where do you live?" Miss. Andrews asked as she looked at Ivy's painting.

"Thunder Bay, Ontario." Ivy said proudly and Miss. Andrews looked very impressed at Ivy's artwork, the teacher patted Ivy's shoulder and smiled.

"Your going to do great in this school," MIss. Andrews said and walked away to look at the other students artwork.

The bell ranged and Ivy took her apron off that had smudged paint on it, Ivy was tired but she felt proud of herself.

Ivy washed the paint of the palette and put it on other stacked palette's, "do I just leave my canvas here?" Ivy asked the teacher.

"Yeah, you could leave it, have a nice day and be back tomorrow." The teacher smiled and Ivy grabbed her camera and her backpack, and Ivy walked out.

She went to the cafeteria and sat down on at a table, she pulled out her phone and texted Kasperi.

Ivy💗:
Could you come and pick me up? I'm done for the day.

Seconds later Kasperi texted Ivy back.

Kasperi💓:
Yeah be there in a minute:)

Ivy shut her phone off and admired the school, it was creative, it was beautiful it resembled art, her phone dinged and it was Kasperi.

Kasperi💓:                                                                                                                                                                                  I'm here

Ivy shut her phone and grabbed her stuff, she went to the main entrace to see Kasperi leaning on the truck smiling at her, "did I tell you look beautiful today?" Kasperi asked as he opened the door.

"No, why?" Ivy asked as she got in, Kiasperi shut the door and got in the truck and buckled up, so did Ivy.

"Well you look beautiful today," Kasperi said smiling which made Ivy's cheek's heat up, "thanks Kasperi." Ivy said smiling as they drove away from the school.

"What did you do at school?" Kasperi asked as he turned a right, "I have two assignments to do and I need to get them done when I get home." Ivy said sighing.

"Oh, I was really hoping we could hangout today." Kasperi said, as he stopped the truck that was in front of Ivy's apartment.

"When are you free? Because I need to take pictures and you'll be a big help." Ivy said as he unlocked the doors.

"I'm free whenever, just text me when you want to get picked up," Kasperi said as he admired Ivy's beautiful features.

"Like I mean, we could go skating. When do you have the time and I just need it to be the two of us." Ivy said as she looked at Kasperi.

"Oh well the ACC is opened to the team tomorrow night but the boys don't really use it, so tomorrow at 8?" Kasperi asked, "perfect, now I need to go and start my assignments.

"Okay see you later." Kasperi said smiling, Ivy smiled back as she closed the door and started to walk up the the front door.

Kasperi drove away and Ivy unlocked it with a spare key she had, she pushed the door opened and walked in.

She set her keys on the kitchen island and she walked upstairs.

"Okay first assignment is drawing what you miss the most, how it hurt you and how powerful it is," Ivy mumbled to herself as she took a seat at her desk.

She set her camera on top of her dresser and took out her sketch book and her set of pencils. She yawned, Ivy was pretty tired and exhusted by how much painting she did today, she just needed some rest.

So Ivy did that and laid down, she closed her eyes and got comfortable, soon soft snores came out of her mouth.                                                                                                                                                                   ***

Ivy jolted up as her phone ranged, she opened her eyes and looked for her phone which was underneath her sketch book.

She looked at the number but she didn't recongize it, she answered it and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is this Ivy Richards?" A female voice said, "yes, she is speaking who is this?" Ivy asked as she sat on her bed.

"We need you to come to the Toronto Genral Hospital, something happened to your brother Axel." The famled voice said and Ivy was confused.

"This is a prank right? Please tell me this is a prank." Ivy said choking on her words hoping this wasn't real.

"I'm sorry but this isn't a prank we need you to come right now," the female voice said. "What happened to my brother?" Ivy asked worried as she slipped on some shoes and a sweather.

"We can't tell that out on the phone but when you come to the hospital we'll tell you." The female voice said and Ivy nodded as she walked downstairs.

"Okay, I'll be there." Ivy said as she hanged up the phone, she fumbled for words, she was lost for words and she dialled Kasperi's number.

K-Hey! You want to hang?

I- Could you take me to the hospital! My brother-- something happened to him and they don't want to tell him.

Ivy said as she let tears fall of her face.

K- Yeah, I'll be right there

I- Okay please hurry.

Ivy said and hung up, she couldn't lose Axel she needed him, Ivy didn't know what to do with life without him, she sobbed and dropped to her knees.

She put her hands onto her face and the door swunged open revealing Kasperi running to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Come on, let's go." Kasperi said as he helped Ivy up, Ivy wiped her tears and sniffed.

Kasperi helped her into the truck and she laid her head on the glass window as Kasperi drove away.

Ivy felt sad, alone and hopeless.

Yo! I hoped you like it, I'm very sorry! I know it sucked but it's just a filler the next chapter is going to be way longer so be prepared for it! But see you!