Chapter Twenty-Four

"It's not your fault Ivy." Kasperi said as he tried to comfort her.

"It is, I have nothing to do with my life," Ivy said sighing, she wiped her tears of her face and she looked at Kasperi.

"Let's go somewhere and talk," Kasperi said as he put his blinkers on and turned a right.

"Sure," Ivy said, she had to tell him about leaving to go back to her real home but she didn't want to tell him.

"Let's go inside my house, nobody Is there." Kasperi said to Ivy, she slowly got out of the truck not wanting to talk things out, he unlocked the door and opened it.

"So what are we going to talk about?" Ivy asked leaning on the kitchen island, "you, how do you feel?" Kasperia asked, Ivy sighed and filddled with her fingers.

"I feel depressed, I feel lost, I feel alone, I feel sad but that all adds up to depression so I'm just depressed." Ivy said as she looked at Kasperi with her watery eyes.

He came close to her and pulled her into a hug, "I hate myself, everybody hates me. This is so hard!" Ivy said as she sobbed into his shirt.

"Shh, It's going to be okay. Just come and live with me, everything will be fine." Kasperi said and Ivy cried even more because she couldn't live with him.

"I can't live with you, my parents want me to come back home," Ivy said as she calmed down a bit, "You can't live with Steph?" Kasperi asked as Ivy pulled away from the hug.

"I doubt it, but I don't want to leave. I want to stay here in Toronto," Ivy said as she wiped her tears away, "we're going to make this work." Kasperi said determined, he grabbed Ivy's hand and went to the truck.

Kasperi drove away from his apartment and Ivy looked at Kasperi, she really loves him.

"Where are we going?" Ivy asked confused, "I'm going to convice your parents," Kasperi said which made Ivy laugh for the first time in a while.

"That's fuuny, really." Ivy said chuckling, "keep that smile, it's perfect on you." Kasperi said smiling, which made Ivy's cheek's heat up.

"Very fuuny," Ivy said as she hit him playfully and they both started to laugh, just times like this Ivy needed because she was happy.

"Okay are you ready?" Kasperi asked as he was parked outside her apartment, "I should be asking you that but yeah i'm ready." Ivy said as she got out of the truck.

Ivy and Kasperi's hand interwhined and their fingers laced together, Ivy opened the door slightly.

"Ivy is that you?" Her father asked, Kasperi let go of Ivy's hand and shut the door, "yeah it's me." Ivy said back.

"Honey we thought you ran away, we were so worri-." Ivy's mother stopped talking when she looked at Kasperi, "honey who is this?" Ivy's father, John asked.

"Dad, mom this is Kasperi, Kasperi this is my father John and my mother Sarah." Ivy said as she intrduced them to each other.

"Is this the one you were talking about? Like about living with?" Sarah asked as she looked at Ivy, "yes it was mom." Ivy said and her dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is this the one you love?" John asked, "dad!" Ivy said, embarrassed, "you love me?" Kasperi asked with wide eyes.

"We'll talk about it after, now Kasperi has to tell you something," Ivy said looking at Kasperi who was still shocked that Ivy is in love with him.

"Well first off, I want Ivy to live with me, she wants to finish her art courses and become a famous artist, isn't that what you want for your daughter? To follow her dreams?" Kasperi asked as he looked at Ivy's father.

"Yes, we do want her to ive her dream but we can't risk to lose another child of ours, one is enough and it is truly heartbreaking." John said, "I'm very sorry for your loss, I really am, but Ivy is going to be safe with me, I promise." Kasperi said as he made a promise to John.

"Do you love her?" John asked as Ivy looked at her shoes, Kasperi looked at Ivy and he nodded his head.

"I do love your daughter, i love her with all my heart. When I first seen her, I knew she was the one for me. So I do love your daughter John she is perfect for me, I'm really in love with her." Kasperi said which made Ivy shoot her head up.

"Could you please let her stay, I'll take care of her and keep her safe." Kasperi said and he meant it, he is going to keep Ivy safe, he is going to treat her right, he is going to her love her right and he's not going to hurt her or let anybody hurt her.

John looked at Sarah who was smiling and she nudged John and nodded her head, "she could stay but you made a promise young man, you have to take care of her and keep her safe." John said which made Ivy smile.

She tackled them for a hug and she both kissed them on the cheek, "thank you so much! I love you guys so much!" Ivy said excitedly, she released from the hug and turned around from her parents to look at Kasperi.

"Well you better get packing," Sarah said, Ivy excitedly grabbed Kasperi's hand and went upstairs.

Kasperi closed the door and Ivy tackled him for a hug, "I love you so much!" Ivy said happy, which made Kasperi get butterflies and he loved the feeling.

"I love you Ivy Richards, now I know this isn't romantic at all but could you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" Kasperi asked which made Ivy smile even more, "It is romantic, and yes I'll be your girlfriend." Ivy said smiling.

She looked into Kasperi's hazel brown eyes as he did too, he slowly leaned in and looked at her lips.

"Oh, fuck it." Kasperi mumbled and smashed his lips onto Ivy's, their lips moved in sync, sparks flew everywhere and they both loved the feeling.

They broke the kiss, out of breath and Kasperi smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a really long time." Kasperi said chuckling.

"Me too, now let's start packing." Ivy said and started to fold her clothes.

Hey hope you liked it! But I promise you that Auston will come back! And I have school pictures tomorrow and I'm not ready! But see ya!