two

Favorite color? ***

Favorite color?
***

I quickly got off his lap, using all my strength, and sat on the opposite side of him. He growls and pulls me back to him. My fisted hands banged on his chest in protest.

"No!" I struggle to get away again.

His hands move to my hips and he applies more pressure than he should. Pain shoots up my sides and I let out a whimper as more tears form in my already drenched eyes.

I look down.

"Look at me baby doll," he commands calmly, but loud.

I don't look up, but instead turn my head to the side. He can't tell me what to do.

"Look. At. Me." he says more forcefully. I want to defy him and stay strong but I can't. My fear takes over me.

Tears run down my face like streams. Slowly I look at him and his eyes soften. He slowly brings up a calloused hand and gently wipes my tears away. His hand feels nice and warm on my cheek, but I can't help the sob that escapes my lips as he does this.

He pulls me into his chest so he his hugging me. His warm arms hold me close to his body.

"If you do as I say, I won't hurt you baby girl," he says softly. A shiver of fear runs through me and I start to regret everything.

I have never gone to the mall. I should have just stayed home and watched TV. I didn't even really need underwear, I could have waited. I hate this, I hate this so much.

My body is tense in his embrace and I felt a pinch in my left arm. My eyes slowly started to close.

The next thing I know I'm in a bed. I must have fallen asleep, however, the numbness of my left arm tells me otherwise.

He drugged me, great.

The room I am in is huge.

I get out of bed and realize I am alone. I also realize I am not wearing my clothes, but a man's t-shirt that is far too big for me. A shiver of disgust runs through me. He changed me unconscious body.

"Ugh, pervert," I mutter. Where is he anyway?

It doesn't matter where he is, it just matters that he's not here. I need to get out of here.

Maybe I can find a way to escape. The house is very large but I find the front door. I open it and I am about to leave but I strong hand pushes it back closed. Fear takes over me and I hug myself, keeping my head down.

I don't turn around so he makes me, forcefully I might add. He pushed me back, so I am against the door and looks me right in the eye. His hands are on either side of me. My breathing turns into pants as my throat feels restricted. Why am I so breathless?

He brings his head down so that it is leveled with my ear. He begins to nibble on my ear. He kisses my neck and I involuntarily let out a small moan. He grunts before bringing his mouth back up to my ear.

"Were you trying to run from me, baby doll?" he says. I can hear the anger in his voice. He makes eye contact with me again.

I don't say anything. I'm too scared to say anything. If I say yes, he might hurt me and if I say no, he will know that I was lying.

He already knows the answer.

He backs away from me and looks at me up and down.

"You are wearing my shirt baby girl. Time for you to give it back,"