sixteen

Who are your celebrity crush(es)?***

***

I swam around, after getting out of his arms. I was walking around when all of the sudden there's nothing solid beneath me and I'm submerged under water. I let out a shrill shocked sound but it's muffled by the water.

I swim back to the top and look around me. I guess I didn't realize that there was a deep end. I turn around and see Stephen chuckling. I roll my eyes and swim to the other end of the pool.

We swam for a little while longer until he said that he had some work to do.

"Can I just stay outside for a little while longer?" I asked. If he said yes, maybe I could escape.

He looked back at me with raised eyebrows, shaking his head no. I sighed and looked down. Now I would have to wait while he worked and die of boredom. I got out of the pool and grabbed the towel that was sitting on a chair. Stephen was drying himself off and then went into the house.

But he didn't close the door until he made sure that I was also in the house. I wrapped the towel around my body and warily followed him upstairs to the bedroom. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

He closed and locked the door. Quickly, I left the room and went to his office. I opened his computer and turned it on. Maybe I could email a police station and they could help me?

I was met with a screen asking me for a passcode or fingerprint and my mind went blank. I bit my lip and I for some reason tried my own name as the passcode.

It didn't work and to be completely honest, I didn't know what would.

I turned the computer back off and rushed back to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and wrapped the towel closer around my body.

The water turned off and five minutes later, Stephen emerged with a towel around his waist.

"Your turn baby doll."

I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the shower and while I wait for it to warm up, I take off my swimsuit. Once I am stripped I step into the shower and let the warm water roll down my body as I think.

What if I really am trapped here forever? What would I do? What would my friends do?

I wrap my arms around myself thinking about all the possibilities. I missed my friends and I missed not being so on guard all the time. I suppose I had always taken my time with my friends for granted, same with my family.

I wonder if Stephen would ever let me see them? Probably not.

I wash my hair and my body and when I am done I turn off the water. I look at the rack for a towel but there isn't any. I grit my teeth and pick up my pool water soaked towel from earlier and wrap around my body.

I ring out my hair and shake it out so it's not as drenched and then I carefully and step out of the shower so that I don't slip. I open the bathroom and door and look to see if Stephen is there. To my relief, he's not.

I step out of the bathroom and walk to the closet so I can get dressed. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt before walking back downstairs. My stomach growls on the way down and I purse my lips.

Maybe he'd buy me Chinese food again?

I walk into the kitchen and see Stephen. He looks at me and then looks at my outfit while clenching his jaw.

"Change," he commands.

Exsqueeze me?

"Why?"

"I like you better in my clothes," he shrugs.

So then why would be buy my clothes? Things aren't adding up. I grit my teeth and head back upstairs to the closet. I take off all my clothes and then look through his things. Without warning Stephen opens up the closet door.

"Fuck baby doll."

***
I'm sorry can we just take a freaking moment

***I'm sorry can we just take a freaking moment