Chapter 1: "The Beginning"

Sorry to bother your reading. I'll make this quick. I just want you to know that my chapters are really long and maybe later I'll divide them into more parts, but right now just bear with me. This is also my first Merthur Fanfiction that I'm actually uploading :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------DISCLAIMER----------------------------------------------------

I do not own MerlinxArthur(thought I would like to *-*)

Merlin and Arthur belong to their rightful owners (Merlin- Hunith and Balinor, Arthur- Uther and Igraine) they belong to each-other and the human history.

The idea of the story belongs to me, but the used names are the idea from BBC and once again human history. The places used belong to Mother Nature.

----------------------------------------
the song from the title is: "The beginning" by ONE OK ROCK (PelleK, had an awesome metal cover of this song :D check it out)
-------------------------------------------------------

NORMAL POV

Merlin: "Rise and shine!!"

Arthur was woken up by his man-servant's nosy voice. He refused to open his eyes, so he only rolled over, his back was turned to the other boy and covered his head with one of the many pillows he owned.

Merlin: "Arthur! Wake up already!!" Merlin shouted looking at his asleep master.

The blonde man only cursed and complained into the pillow in an answer.

Merlin knew that the youngest Pendragon was not a morning person, but he somehow didn't really care. He first took a grip of Arthur's hand and started pulling him towards the edge of his bed. Arthur tried to free himself from the grip, but the younger man was not having it. This time he held him under his armpits and pulled again.

The only thing he achieved was them both falling on the cold stone ground, the royal one on top of his man-servant. When Arthur opened his eyes he found himself laying on the now blushing raven boy. Blushing because he realized what position they were in.

Arthur snapped himself backwards and hastily got up on his feet. He held out his hand and Merlin gladly took it. Arthur pulled him up to a standing position with such ease as if he was picking up a feather. The young Warlock blushed a darker shade of red and the King soon followed him. They both averted their eyes.

Merlin: "You must get ready, sire" he soon broke the awkward silence and walked away from Arthur, who was grateful for it, but also didn't want him to leave. To his own luck, Merlin only walked to one of the chairs next to the dining table. He picked up a pile of clothes that were set there before the whole situation. The man-servant walked to his master and handed them to their rightful owner.

Helping Arthur dress-up was something they were both used to already and this time it was no different; Arthur was standing straight while Merlin was putting him in different pieces of clothing, while trying to hold a conversation with the still awkward boy.

Arthur: "I don't feel like going out of my room today," he said.

Merlin handed him his belt and while watching his every move he continued the conversation.

Merlin: "Are you feeling sick, sire? Shall I call Gaius?" he asked with a glimpse of concern in his words.

Arthur: "No. No need. I just... I'm tired Merlin. So, so tired," he confessed.

Once his belt was secured around his hips, he found Merlin's eyes gazing right into his own, studying his expression. The raven had his arms crossed on his chest and a serious expression on his face.