I hate your kind, but I love you *A one-shot for XeinaTatsumaki19*

Okay, I am super sorry that this took such a long time!!! -J

The Irken Comes

Chap One

          I was taking a nap on the red couch when Dib, my step-brother, started screaming that he got outer space connections. I jumped off my bed and head to the roof; I knew he got it from one of his alien-tracking devices. I was only interested into his alien re-search because I AM an alien, but you humans call me something like an angel. I had to make sure that another type of aliens called the Irkens wouldn’t find me and take me back to that horrible ship of theirs.  

          Dib caught up to me and played the recording he taped. At first it was just static but then I heard those voices I hear in my nightmares I get every night.

“Zim, you will go to a planet that no one has ever gone before, and will never speak of.” Tallest Purple said with something in his mouth.

“What planet?” An Irken named Zim said.

“I dare not speak of it!” Tallest Red and Purple said at the same time.

That was all I heard when I jumped off the roof and landed like a cat on the hard grass floor. I started to run to the forest half a mile away to my hide out. I heard Dib running after me but I ditched him. ‘I need to get out of here!’ I thought while the trees brushed my skin.

As I reached the biggest tree in the middle I pulled a branch down and a metal/wood door opened towards my base. I walked inside and the elevator went down. After a couple of minutes I finally reached the bottom and looked around. Everything was covered in moss.

“Remind me to clean this place.” I said to no body.

I went to my right, also known as the weapon section, and grabbed my best weapons. There was no way am I leaving without a fight with that thing. I grabbed some knifes, a gun, and other weapons.

                                                          Chap Two

                                                             Fight

I was standing in front of the green house that was built by the Irken technology. A green dog with big eyes ran in circles on the grass while a strange boy, or Irken, with green skin was ready to attack me with one of their toys.

“What are you doing here, Irken!?” Venom dripped from my voice.

“What! How did you figure out my most amazing desgie!?” He pointed his middle figure down.

“Okay, you’re just weird…” I mumbled.

 I jumped at him with one of my weapons and he jumped back. The dog circled around the Irken and I couldn’t concentrate on him since the day was making a green blur.

“You shall bow to the glorious ZIM!” He laughed.

“Zim, huh? Well, time to do research.” I jumped away from him and started to run to Dibs.

“Wait you scum! Tell me your name!!!” He said over dramatic.

“Xeina!” I hollered back.

Chap 3

Pairs

I was sitting in the middle of the class room starring out the window while I felt eyes on me. Are teacher was blabbing about who knows, but most likely doom. I looked around the room and saw that Dib was staring at Zim.