The Meeting

Joseph's PoV

I was on my way to the office. Andy called me earlier and right now I just needed to find out the truth. If Kelsey was really behind all of this, then we're going to have ourself a problem. Our company lost over $400,000 because of this virus hacking. Private information about our clients have been missing, and this has caused so much trouble. Our stock is dropping, this isn't looking good, especially on me since I am the one that is suppose to be taking over soon.

I pulled into my spot and saw my fathers car parked in his. This was going to be a long day. I walked inside and rode the elevator to my floor and was greeted by my assitant with my coffee. "They're waiting in the confrence room."

"Is my father also there?"

"Yes, and so is Mr. Andrews."

I just froze. This couldn't be happening right now. "Okay thank you." I walked off heading to the confrence room. My phone started buzzing, I grabbed it out of my pocket and Jackie had texted me.

Hey, the team has a scrimimage later today. Maybe we can meet up after? Well I hope you have a good day at work :) -Jackie.

That text help brighten my day a little.

I'll call you when I get out. I hope you have a good day at work too :)

I put my phone back in my pocket and opened the door, it's time to face the music.

***

Jackie's PoV

I'll call you when I get out. I hope you have a good day at work too :)

I finished reading Joseph's text and put my phone back in my desk. It was time for the first secession of lunch and an announcement was needed for the football players in their lunch periods. "Hey Janice can you make a quick announcement for the cafeteria. It's for the footbal players, cheerleaders and any fans that are hoping to attend."

"Okay no problem, I'll make a list of people that are wanting to attend the game. Carl told me we might be going out to eat after the game, will this be for everyone of just the teams?"

"That will be just for the team and their family. I was able to reserve a private room at this southern style resturant. Chaperons are able to come to the dinner too, but it is a school night and I'm not trying to keep everyone up."

"Okay I understand, I'll make the announcement when the lines have cleared and the students can pay attention." Janice said.

"Thank you." I said walking out of the cafeteria. I walked back into my office and sat my desk. I don't think I'll be able to meet up with my mom and the lawyer tonight. So I decided to call my mom and just explain.

"Hey mom it's me, I guess you're busy right now. I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to go to the meeting with you and the lawyer tonight because I have to stay with the team for their scrimmage. Anyways I'll call you tomorrow, maybe you can come in, catch up with some teachers and we can have lunch, okay? Well just call me back when you get this message."

I put my phone back in my draw and decided to see how the construction was going.

***

Joseph' POV

"This is your fault Joseph, you should have been more observant!" my father yelled.

"Sir my crew and I are still working hard to get to the source and see if any information is being spread. Also to see what information they are collecting."

"Well what information do you have now?" my father asked.

"Well sir, we have been able to find which account information has been taken. Here's the list it's about 12 accounts have been compromised."

Andy handed each of us a list with the list. It was a list of our big customers, supports and donors. This was terrible news. Of course if any other accounts were compromised it would be terrible as well, but there's were our long time clients. These companies that have basically funded us since the beginning.

"Right now it doesn't look like the hackers have transferred any information. I do advise you to contact the companies and let the know because their security has been breached as well."

"This isn't good for business, Grant." Mr. Andrews said to my father.

"I realize that Michael. I'm sure we get down to who the person is."

"You better. I'm not going to be part of a company that doesn't know how to run a business and protect their clients." Mr. Andrews said leaving the conference room.

"Thank you for the information Andy, I'll be in contact soon." my father said leaving and not even looking at me.

"Um I wasn't finished with everything I had to say. I was able to find out how the virus was implanted. We looked camera footage and was able to see that Kelsey was using a USB on your computer. When went through the history of downloads and saw she downloaded what we think was the virus. It appears that she attached it to your weekly staff emails. Then when you sent the emails for that week the virus went out to the people on your floor."

He handed me a paper that showed the time and date of the download.

"Sorry that's all the evidence right now, but we are finding away to get the IP address of the recipient."

"Well thank you Andy." I grabbed the paper and walked out of the conference room. I was going to confront Kelsey and get to the bottom of this.

_________________

Any thoughts and opinions on what's going to happen next.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)