Turning her back

*Elijah's POV*

I opened my eyes from this dream I had with me and Kendra, it was so real, I wished it were true from the both of us being together, happy and wonderful and best of all, we got to be together forever and ever with no one stopping us.

"What is it sister?" I asked her sitting up straight on my bed.

"There is something you need to know." She takes a deep breath.

"What is it that you need to tell me?" I ask starting to sound concerned.

"It's about Nick and Kendra..." She starts to say.

I frown just thinking about those two, Kendra chose Nicklaus over me and I guess I'm going to deal with it, though I can't bare the pain. I can't bear seeing them together that I've decided to get out of town and away from everybody, forever. I need to get as far as possible since I have to reason to stay here on mystic falls I need to make a new start.

"I already know Rebekah I was there when Klaus admit it to the whole town." I sigh.

"No you don't know Elijah, nick compelled Kendra into loving him and not you." She confessed.

"What?" I ask in shock.

I can't believe Klaus would do something like this to me, I'm his brother and he took my love away from me. I don't know what to think of him anymore. This is just so... wrong. He made me believe that she didn't love me and that she loved him and that was all a lie. He' really is going to get it now.

My expression grew within rage I felt like locking him up in a coffin for a few centuries to see how it feels like when he does that to us just for doing something we think is right, none of us deserve that punishment, but he does, he deserves even worse than that if it were even possible.

I storm out the room.in a sear for my brother. "Nicklaus!" I call out and find him by the chimney.

"Elijah, brother, what is it you want?" He smiles calm as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Don't act as if nothing wrong is going on, now tell me why you did it" I ask him furiously.

"did what?" He says calmly.

"how could you do it to me and Kendra, why? Just tell me why you compelled her." I say getting frustrated.

"Out of love brother, I did it because I love her." he finally admits it.

I stay in shock and look at him not sure how to react, Klaus loves her too. "you... you love her?" I choke out.

"I do, Elijah. That's exactly why I tied separating the both of you since the late 1800's, because I was jealous on seeing the both of you together and to hide my love for her, o acted as if I hated her. I became in love with her anger since I made her turn." He says.

"Klaus, turn her back. If you don't then your love you'll be receiving from her is nothing but a lie." I say. "Look if you don't want to do it for me then, do it for her and let her be happy." I say trying to convince him.

"Very well then, I'm sorry Elijah." He says and starts walking out the room.

*Klaus's POV*

I walk out the room and sigh. As much as I hate to admit it, Elijah is absolutely right. Though I was only deceiving myself by compelling Kendra, I have to let her be with my brother if it makes her happy.

I headed up the stairs and headed to Kendra's room and found her sleeping. I don't want to disturb her sleep so I guess I'll turn her back tomorrow. "Sleep tight my sweet dark angel." I whisper in her ear and kissed her lips lightly.

I walk out her room and find my siblings surrounding me outside her room. I'm starting to feel like the three of them are getting against me. "She's sleeping, I'll do it in the morning." I tell them.

"You have to do it now with no exceptions. "Elijah  says.

"Fine." I sighed rolling my eyes thinking I'm just making an excuse.

I walk back into her room with Kol, Rebekah and Elijah following me to make sure that I actually turn her back I suppose.

I take a seat next to her bed and pull her close to me in my arms. "Kendra." I say softly and shake her gently and she her waking up.

"Hey Klaus, hey guys, what is it?" She says and turns to me..

"your free to love from whomever your heart desires, you'll remember the feelings you have for Elijah and forget that I have feelings for you, now go back to bed." I compelled her back and kept myself from crying. Kendra nods her head in as she understood and fell right back asleep. "There, he's back, now goodnight." I tell them and headed straight to my room not wanting to be bothered and cried myself to sleep knowing tomorrow Kendra will go back to hating me.