Chapter 2: Turned (still 1842)

I woke up in a room I recognized. I know exactly where I was, I was at the Mikaelson’s mansion and I was in one of the guest rooms. I touched my shoulder where the werewolf bit me and saw it was completely healed.  I sat up straight still trying to adjust everything that happened last night. I started getting these flashbacks playing over and over again in my head. From when the whole town turned against my family, destroying my home and murdering my parents, burning them alive, to when the wolf attacked me and a vampire I’m guessing saved my life.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks still not believing my parents are dead, I’m on my own now and I can’t go back in public because if anyone sees me that I’m alive, they’ll go after me and kill me because now the whole town knows that I’m a witch. I wish I could have gone back in time and stop everything that happened. The only problem is that I can’t change the past, everything happens for a reason whether it’s the good or the bad. Either way, I washed I was the one dead and not my parents.

I started to hear footsteps coming my way and I quickly wiped my tears away. I saw him walking in. “I heard you crying, are you alright?” Elijah sat at the corner of the bed.

“I’m, fine.” I lied holding my tears.

“Your no fine and I could tell. Was it from what happened last night?” I nodded in response as my eyes started to get more watery than they already were.

He wrapped his arms around me and gently rubbed my back. “I’m so sorry from what happened; my brother’s such a fool.” He whispered softly in my ear.

“What? What do you mean?” I pushed away and looked into his eyes.

“It’s Nick’s fault your parents are dead, you see your father refused to do a spell for Nick. So Nick compelled him to do so and that’s when Sr. Salvatore walked in. Nick played stupid and told Sr. Salvatore what was happening and told him that your father’s a witch.”

“What!!!” Rage of fury came running though my blood streams. “I’m going to kill him.” I grind my teeth. “Is he home?” I took deep breaths.

“Yes, he’s downstairs with Rebekah.”

‘I’m going to kill him.” I got out of the covers and was about to walk to the door when Elijah stopped me.

“Killing Nick won’t help your parents come back from the dead.”

He’s right, I can’t bring them back from the dead, even if I wanted to I can’t, it’s unnatural and breaks the rule from the cycle of life, so I just can’t. Then if I tried killing Klaus, then from what good would that bring.

I shrugged him off of me and sat on the bed, with tears drooling out of my eyes. I miss my parents. I miss the spell castings my father and I done for fun out in the woods and making it rain, or when we lifted drops of water on the plants. Then with my mother, I miss her so much I was so close to her just like I was so close with my father. I used to tell them everything, but if I had any problems with my magic, I just asked my father.

Elijah took a seat right next to me and wrapped his arms around me. “It’s ok; everything’s going to be okay.” He whispered sweetly.

“”Elijah, can I ask you something?” I wiped my tears.

“Yes, what is it?”

“Were you the one who saved me last night from the werewolf?”

“Yes, that was me.”

“Thank you Elijah.” I smiled then gave him a hug.

“It’s my pleasure saving those I care.” He smiled.