Chapter 2

Amelia's spent 7 weeks at university now and she still doesn't have any friends so when Savannah suggests her, Madeline and Shona all go for a night out she's totally down for it. She wriggles into the tightest black dress she can find and ties her hair into a messy ponytail. She carefully applies a dark red lipstick and black eyeliner before entering the living room where her house mates are. Of course, Savannah is in an extremely revealing red dress and her makeup is over the top. She has pearls around her neck and her wrists. Her brown hair has been curled and is tucked behind her ears to show off her expensive pearl earrings. Shona isn't that dressed up. She's left her hair alone and it covers up her bare face. She's wearing a dark blue play suit that covers her up well. Madeline has dressed up... but for the wrong occasion. She's wearing a pencil skirt with a shirt tucked in and a blazer over it. That woman loves her job way too much. She even has a pen tucked behind her ear.
They're all ready to go when the taxi arrives outside. They climb in and give the directions to the driver before popping open a bottle of Chardonnay (one of Savannah's gifts) and gulping down mouthful after mouthful. Amelia and Savannah drink the most and Madeline skilfully pretends to drink whenever she's handed the bottle. Shona slowly sips the drink and Savannah ushers her to drink quicker. They want to get full on drunk not slightly dazed. Together the four of them make a weird group but they get along well.

By the time they arrive at the invitation only club, Amelia has already thrown up on the taxis floor. She hands the man a £20 note even though the fine is only £6 before stumbling out and around the back of the club. They all follow Savannah's lead as she climbs onto the dumpsters and through the thin window.
"Hey! Savannah, I'm fat! I won't fit through there!" Shrieks Shona who surprisingly got uncontrollable on the little amount of alcohol she had.
"Shhhhh Shona." Amelia drones and she picks Shona up and presses her against the window. Shona's head is squished against the wall. She stretches out her arms and Savannah grabs her hands. Savannah drags Shona through the window from the inside and Amelia clambers in afterwards. By the time they are inside, Madeline is nowhere to be seen.
"Hey, I think Madeline had a meeting." Amelia slurs.
"We'll have to take her out another time." Savannah says. They all nod in agreement, totally forgetting Madeline was with them a few minutes ago. A man walks into the room and stops when he sees the 3 women. He's speechless and stands staring for a few minutes. "Is there a problem?" Savannah asks before bumping into him on the way out. He waits for them to leave, slightly shocked,  before heading over to the urinals. None of the girls even realised they had just left the men's toilets.
When the door swings and closes behind them, the girls are instantly ready to dance. Savannah wanders off to a group of guys and Shona surprisingly goes to buy another drink, leaving Amelia on the dance floor alone. She sways awkwardly along to the beat.
"Hahaha. Let me help you with that." Teased a good looking guy, only a few months older than Amelia. Without consent, he placed his hands on Amelia's hips and guided her so that she was dancing comfortably. She had been abandoned by her friends so she didn't push the guy away - instead, she let him take control of her movements. She quickly became confident and lively (probably down to the huge amount of alcohol she had consumed) and together, her and the unknown guy danced like nobody was watching. To Amelia, it felt like the people around them were just mere objects. She only cared about her and the guy who was slowly creeping closer towards her by the second. She liked the fact he was so close that she could feel his warm breath brush against her cheek. It made her feel special - loved. She had forgotten about the people she came with long ago.
A few drinks and dances later, the song changed. It was much more calm than the upbeat tunes that were playing before. Their swaying slowed down and the guy was able to keep his feet interlocked with hers, his hands still resting on her hips. Amelia had not really taken much notice of the persons appearance but when she did, she felt herself melt - whether it was down to the alcohol or not, nobody knew. She brushed his almost black hair out of his face and stared into his small brown eyes. They were delicate and his skin was dark and smooth. She put her hand softly against his cheek whilst his hands fell lower down her body and pulled her impossibly closer. Amelia drooled over the look of his plump lips. This person was one hell of man. He inched forward and connected their lips. They're tongues intertwined and the couple only pulled away when they were struggling for air. The guy made her feel even more hazy and dazed than what the alcohol did. After a while, he did not lean in to deepen the kiss but instead left only a strand of saliva connecting their mouths. His eyes glistened and he smiled before pulling her through the crowd and out of the back doors. He guided her towards a taxi and continued their make out session on the back seats. The taxi driver was extremely weary of the two as both of them smelt strongly of alcohol but still drove them to where the guy had asked him to go.
It was a small block of apartments, only 2 floors high. The wide building made up the the small height. It looked quite new and was not that far from the city's centre like Amelia's home. Both of them climbed out of the taxi and made their way through the building, still attempting to hold a kiss but they would have to break away to see where they were going every now and then. When they came to apartment number 204 (2 for the second floor and 04 for the fourth apartment along the corridor), they paused while the guy fumbled with his keys. As soon as the door was unlocked they crashed on top of the bed and passionately tore each others clothes off. It was Amelia's first time and little did she know - it was going to be her biggest regret.