Chapter Five // Party

Nadia's Party Outfit to the side.

-------------------------------------------------

         Chapter Five

Nadia Banks 

"Hurry Up, Nadia." Soc eagerly yelled from my bedroom.

"Aye, I'm coming hold on." I semi-yelled taking one last look at myself. I was wearing a black tank top mini crop top with a gold zipper going down the middle that shows my belly button piercing, with a cheetah print pencil skirt that stops at my mid-thighs, along with my 5 inch black sepora heels, gathered along with my diamond earrings, diamond forest designed locket & my black heart necklace, with a gold chain that supports it, to top it off i had a little bit of concealer to bring out my face color, foundation but not to much, mascara, eye liner & some rosy pinkish-red lipstick that matches my brown-caramel skin tone. My hair was straitened, down to my upper back. I grabbed my purse that was on the counter & placed my phone in it, before walking out the door to see Sochitta, Chyna, & Shela all sitting on my bed looking flawless as ever as. Sochitta was wearing a black diamond studded tank crop top that shows her belly button with gold diamond shorts that stopped at her upper thighs with gold zipper pockets on each side, along with some single gold bangles on her wrist, a black gold pyramid studded mini purse, big silver hoop earrings & red bottom heels. Chyna was wearing a black dress that hugged her curves very well, black heels, gold dangling diamond shaped earrings, with a gold round cylinder ring, with a simple designed black Korean squared purse. Lastly Shela was wearing a mini sleeved black crop top that showed her belly button, with little diamond studs on the sides, a blood red high low flowed skirt, with the same colored red heels with a bow on the back, a long with a silver locket, gold & black coach studs, and a mood ring with various of colors. Damn my girls looked sexy!

"I'm ready." I said. After i was done admiring them. They looked up from their phone& their eyes popped when they set their eyes on me. 

"Damn boo, you gonna make all em niggas on you." Chyna said, making me laugh.

"Yes, bitch all of them thirsty ass niggas gonna be satisfied tonight." Sochitta said, i smiled.

"Baby girl, hook me up forreal." Shela said. I laughed at all of their comments.

"Thanks boos, but no I'm not all that tonight, y'all bitches look sexy as hell though." I said referring to all of them.

"Yes, we all look like fion, now lets get to that party & turn all the way up!" Sochitta yelled, causing all of us to laugh & head out. I know y'all wondering that Chris was supposed to take me tonight to the party, but i denied. I wanna surprise him tonight, I don't know why but I just do.

****

We arrived at the house party more like the club party, lol damn this party really banging like shit though. Its really lit up in here. The music was blasting you could literally hear it from a mile away, I'm surprised the cops haven't came yet, but i ain't complaining.

We got out of the car & walked into the house passing all of these people on the lawn & landscape. Damn this house is big, the door was already opened so we stepped it, there was glow lights everywhere it was dark & everybody was dancing, yiking, twerking, giving people lap dances, kissing, dry humping, & everything. The dance floor was full & the song Yayo by Snottie Wild ft Yo Gotti was playing. Damn this my shit I thought as I saw everyone fill up the already full dance floor. 

"C'mon I Just text Shad & he told me that they are in the VIP Section!" Shela Yelled over the loud music. Damn a VIP Section too, this must be a massive town house or some shit. I followed the girls as they leaded to the section.