Chapter Four //I'm Going To Make Her Mine

Chapter Four

Nadia Banks

"Nadia Sweetie Wake Up, Its Almost 7:00 Your Gunna Be Late." My Mom Said Calling Me From Upstairs.

I groaned covering my face with my pillow. "But I Don't Wanna Go To School Today."

"Girl, You Better Wake Your Ass Up Before I Come & Pour Ice Water On You." I Quickly Got Out Of Bed & Ran Into My Bathroom. I Grabbed My Toothbrush & Brushed My Teeth, When I Finnished I Grabbed My Wash Cloth & Began To Wash My Face. After About A Good 10Minutes, I Finnished. I Stripped Out Of My Cloths & Stepped Into The Shower.

I Got Out & Grabbed My Towel That Was Hanging On The Handle On The Wall. I Wrapped The Towel Around My Body Then Stepped Out & Walked Into My Room. Its Way Much Easier To Have A Bathroom In Your Room. In My Old House I Didn't Have One, Neither Did My Mom, I Had To Share One With My Mom, & It Was Never A Fun Experience. Maybe That's Why She Got This House. I Laughed At The Thought & Began To Put Lotion On My Body. I Looked At My Head Stand & Saw That It Was 7:15 A.M. School Starts At 8 & We Gotta Be Getting There By 7:40.

I Grabbed My Black & Blue Silk Victoria Secrects Bra & Underwear & Put Them On. I Walked Into My Walk-In-Closet & Picked Out What I Was Going To Wear For Today. Its Friday So Why Not Look Sexy.

I Put On My Black & White Spades & Clubs Desighed Baggy Skinnys', My Black Crop Top That Shows My Belly Peircing A Little, My Black Vans & A Gold Locked Chain That My Daddy Gave Be Before He Died. I Grabbed My Make-Up Bag & Applied Alittle Bit Of Naked Concealer, Maskara & Faint Baby Pink Lipstick. I Sprayed A Little Bit Of My ' Hello Sexy' Perfumé Then Grabbed My Phone From The Stand Along With My Bag & My Phone Before Closing & Heading Out My Room Door.

I Reached Downstairs To See My Mom Sitting Down At The Island Thinking Real Hard On Something. I Pulled The Seat That Was Next To Her & Sat Down.

"Mama?" I Said Softly Rubbing Her Back.

"Huh?" She Snapped Out Of Her Thoughts Immidetaly Starlted That I Was Right There.

"Ma What's Wrong?" I Said As Worried Filled My Voice.

"Oh Its Nothing Baby, Uhm You Should Eat Your Breakfast Then Start Going." She Said Pointing To My Food That Was Sitting On The Stove Counter.

I Shook My Head. " Nah Mom, What's Wrong? Please Tell Me." I Begged.

She Sighed. "Ok Well One Of The Other Reasons Why I Wanted Us To Move Here Is Because I've Been Seeing Someone & I Really Like Him & I Know You Dont Want Anyone To Replace Your Dad & I Don't Either & I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You This Earlier, I Just Knew That You Would Hate Me & Dis-"

"Mom Its Fine." I Said Cutting Her Off.

"Really?" She Smilled A Big Smile.

"Yes Mom, I Really Know How Much You Have Tried To Stay Indepenent & Take Care Of You & I By Yourself & I Really Love You For That. I Am A Little Disapointed That You Have Found Someone & Never Told Me Soner But I Really Want You To Be Happy, You Have Done A Lot Of Things For Me Ever Since Dad Died & I Truly Love You For That. You Are The Best Mom That I Could Ever Have & I Adore You So Much, I Am Proud To Call You My Mama. I Have Loved You From Day One When I Was Formed In Your Stomach & I Will Always Love You Even If We Are Buried 6 Feet Under The Ground Mommy." I Hapily Said. I Wiped The Tears That Were Falling Down Her Her Cheeks As She Pulled Me Into A Loving Motherly Hug.

"I Love You So Much Nadia, & I Am Happy To Have A Daughter Like You." She Said Kissing My Forehead.

I Giggled. "I Love You Oh So Much Ma." She Smiled, & I Glanced At The Clock To See That It Was 7:34 Damn.