Chapter Two // New School

Chapter Two

Nadia Banks

*BEEP BEEP*

"Ugg school." I said, mumbling into my pillow. I reached my hand out to stop the annoying sound of my alarm clock still going off. I sat up on my bed supporting myself on my head bored and began to think to myself that maybe this moving to California thing wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean I really miss Georgia, but it looks like California has bought something in me, I don't know. I rubbed my eyes and took a couple of yawns before I got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, I did my Hygiene and then did my other stuff before I entered the shower.

When I got done taking my shower, I rubbed my body with my New fresh 'Total Moisture' Cocoa Butter scented lotion. When I was satisfied with my moisturized body, I walked over to one of my boxes that said 'Cloths' on it and picked out something random, but something that still made sense. mid I picked out my White short shorts that stopped at my mid- upper thighs, my sea blue Hollister shirt and then finally my Blue and White Vans. I topped it off with a little bit of make-up and my 2k Diamond Studs that I got for my 15th birthday, so basically last year. grabbed my phone and bag, I took one last glance at my outfit in my mirror before heading downstairs. The closer I got, the more I could smell Mom was cooking Bacon, Eggs, and Hash Browns. My Favorite.. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Good Morning boo."

I returned the smile. "Morning mama." I said while talking a bite out of my hash browns.

"So how are you liking Cali?" She asked out of the blue.

"Well first of all mom, I can't answer that yet because it hasn't even been less than twenty-four hours that we have been here." I replied.

She looked at me then went back to washing the dishes. I took out my phone to see what time it was and it was actually time for me to go. I grabbed my keys gave my mom a kiss on her cheek and headed out the door. I hopped into my car and drove off to my New school. As I got to the entrance there were so many students walking back and fourth, I honestly wanted to drive back home and sleep, but that shit obviously could not happen. I looked around to see it there were any empty parking spaces for me to park my car in. I finally spotted one in a perfect spot. I slowly drove my to it so I wouldn't hurt, I really would not care if I did, but I cant do that. I parked it, took the key out of the ignition, grabbed my phone and bag and made my way inside the school. Some bitches were giving me the stank eye, but I ignored it. No one better not mess with me, because you best believe I will put them in their place. When I entered the school, all I can say was that this shit was big as fuck. Good thing there were signs hanging up for me to see shit. I spotted the 'Office' sign and started making my way to it. With niggas and bitches just starting at me like: What the fuck y'all want, damn. I finally reached the door and opened it to see a older white lady in like her mid-forty's, brown mid-length hair, typing something into her computer. I could here the bell ring from outside, damn that means class started. Oh well, I am new here, the teacher wont mind.

"Uhm Hello."

She didn't look up at me she just continued on with what she was doing on the computer. "Hello sweetheart, good morning. How can I help you."

"Uhm, Good Morning. I am new here, and I was wondering if you could kindly print out my schedule for me." She looked up from what she was doing on the computer and smiled at me.

"Name please."

"Nadia Banks." She went back to typing. After a minute something printed out of the printer behind her. She reached back and grabbed it, handing it to me. I walked closer to her to grab it. I took a quick glance at it.

"Thank you."

She smiled. "You are welcome. Have a great first day Ms. Banks."

I just smiled and exited the room. I glanced a my schedule seeing that my first period teacher is Mrs. Davidson. I looked through the classroom window to see that she was standing up talking to her class teaching. Here I go. I knocked on the door, causing her to stop and look at me, she smiled before heading to the door to open it. Whats up with these people smiling. She leaded me into the classroom. Everyone was staring at me like I did something.

"Class this is our new student, Nadia Banks." Mrs. Davidson announced to the class. I just waved and smiled to them. "You may take a seat, we were just learning about the Respiratory System." So this is science, wonderful. I spotted a seat in the middle row so I walked to it. I heard lots of comments in the background.

"Damn that ass."

"Mama bad."

"This bitch."

"Hoe."

"She better not think she all that just because she cute."

"Nadia, sexy ass name."

"Hit me up baby."

I just laughed at all of them, because I really didn't give a fuck.

Chris Brown

Mrs. Davidson was teaching us about the stupid Respiratory system. like bitch I already know this shit. Tyga was on his phone texting this girl Chyna, he met last week at Reeka's party we went to last week. And that bitch was bad as fuck. Wiz was talking to Honey about some shit they were arguing about, while me I was on my phone playing Where's my water. Aye don't judge a nigga. Mrs. Davidson said we were having an new student but I honestly didn't give a fuck because she might be another ugly bitch like the other new student we had Cassandra, that bitch is always all up on me. Damn, making a nigga wanna throw up.

There was a knock at the door, but I stayed looking at my phone, playing my game.

"Class this is our new student, Nadia Banks." Mrs. Davidson announced, but I still didn't look up until Tyga mumbled a comment. I looked up to see this sexy ass mama standing in front of the room. She waved and smiled to the class. Damn she fine. "You may take a seat, we were just learning about the Respiratory System." Mrs. Davidson said to her. She looked like she was looking for a seat and then found one in the middle row, right in front of me. She started walking this way. Damn mama got an ass. There were lots of comments that were said, when she was walking to her seat. All she did was laugh at them, like she didn't give a fuck.

______________________________________________

Yay! I actually updated. I know this kinda was short but, I don't know, I just had to stop it there for some reason. Tell em what you thing loves. Should I keep this story, or nah? Who's going to watch the Super Bowl this weekend. Ha I know I am. Have a great day, I am going to update My dancer today. c:

Comment//Like//Fan//Vote.. all of that good shit.

~Celebbxx