Chapter 15

"I'll take out the trash" I said as I started to pick my trash up, holding my hand out for the rest I knew that was going to be thrown at me.

"Oh be real Nicole," Perrie said getting up and taking the trash out of my hands "your guest"

"In her defense babe, you don't live here either." Zayn said, with an eyebrow raised.

"She may not live here, but she has been here longer"

"But we will be seeing more of Niki so why don't we let her learn our ways" Harry said standing up and taking the trash out of Perrie's "common love" Harry said as I took the rest of the trashed and followed him out.

"Thanks for coming to my defense Harry but I don't need your help taking out the trash"

"No it's fine Natasha, really."

"Fine but I will- wait what?"

"What do u mean what?"

"Did u just call me Natasha? I'm clearly no-" he cut me off

"Oh shut up Nat. I'm not stupid, I put all the pieces together. You having my baby, being with Stan, you wanting to adopt my other child, your dad visiting and u calling him pops"

"Wow, not as stupid as I thought u were"

"Wait what?"

"Nothing" I said throwing the last of the trash in the bin. Not expecting it, I was picked up, and viciously shaken.

"I missed u! How could you pretend to be dead when you have people that love u!!"

"It's a long story boo and I promise to explain it later"

"Fine. Who else knows?"

"What do you mean?"

"Who else knows your really Natasha? I mean I can't be the only one! You seemed closer to Niall does he know?" I rolled my eyes.

"You, Niall, Lily, and the kids."

"Wow my own children knew before me!"

"Yeah they got their smartness from their mother" I said sticking my tongue out at him, very maturely. "Speaking of JJ, have you heard from her?"

"Yeah actually she called last week. She said that something happened and she won't be able to send Tyler any time soon." He sighed running his hand through his hair.

"That's rough mate" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, him wrapping them around my waist. "I love you Harry"

"I love you too"

--

Louis POV:

I looked out the window and I saw them hugging. Harry placed a kiss on her cheek which only made me more furious with him. He knows how I feel about her. Why does he always get the ladies.

They started skipping back, holding hands, like I did with Mary-Anne in grade one. I turned and went back to the kitchen.

"Sorry mates I couldn't find the cards in my room. Looks like tonight isn't a poker night." I lied. I never went up to my room.

"It's alright, we'll just have a movie night instead" Liam said getting up and going over to wash his hands in the sink. Harry and Nicole walked back in laughing.

"Curls or no curls you will always be known as the one and only Harry Styles" god was she beautiful. This just means game on.

Nat/Nicole's POV:

"So mates what do we have planned for the night?" Harry asked

"MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!" Niall yelled running over to us and tackling me out from next to Harry. He held me I'm his arms for a while and I started to giggle.

"I miss your laugh" he whispered into my ear.

"Enough flirting with ur love Niall! I get it! You don't love me anymore!" Lily said pulling her fake sadness that Niall always falls for. He quickly let go of me and ran to her

"Oh pumpkin no one can compare to you! Not in a million years" he said placing a peck on her lips probably a million times and counting. She started giggling, pulled away, and flipped her beautiful, long, blonde hair.

"You better be telling the truth." Everyone rolled their eyes and we started shuffling up stairs.

"Shh, we have to hide"

"Hehe okay" i heard as we got on the second level.

We all froze. Louis put a finger up to his lips telling us to stay quiet.

"Ouch Darcy you poked me in the eye"

"Eye!" I heard Mathew scream. We just all started laughing.

"Common you little trolls it's movie night" Harry said as they started coming out from behind the wall, Dillon rubbing his eye. He picked up Dillon and Darcy and I grabbed Mathew. As we went up another set of stairs into the movie room. It's exactly as I remembered it. We all took our places on the couch and made ourselves comfortable.

"So what movie should we watch?" Zayn asked going through the movie rack.

"Saw!" Niall said right away.

"No" Harry and I both said in sync

"Jinx you owe me a soda!" I quickly said right after.

"You such a kid" he rolled his eyes and went downstairs

"MAKE IT A COKE" I yelled "but still no saw! The kids are here!"

"How about finding Dori?" Louis suggested.

"And Louis always wins with his selection of finding a fish!" I said as it brought back another memory.

-

"soo you guies can go have you little movies night i think im just gonna go to bed." i said hopeing they would let me

"ohhh no you dont" harry and lou said in unison grabbing me by the arm and making sure i dont escape

"but guys, i need my beauty sleep"

"you really need sleep to be that beautiful" zayn said

i blushed, a really dark red i assume

he thinks im beautiful

"you really think im beautiful" i said

"100% positive about it love!" liam said

"well someones getting a little flirty" niall murmured

"OHH NIALL SHUT UP!" we all yelled

as we got up there we walked into harry's room.

"soo what movie, i have finding nemo, friday the 13th, and paranormal activity 1,2,and 3."

"OOOOOO FINDING NEMO" louis yelled

"ohh how many times do we have to watch that" niall said

"its interestng" liam said

"its annoying" zayn shot

"i like it!" i threw in

-

"Nicole? Nicole?" I was snapped back into reality.

"Yeah! What?" I said shaking my head.

"How would you know?" Louis asked

"Know what?"

"That I always win at the finding Nemo sequel?" Harry, Niall, and Lily looked at me scared. Like they had seen a ghost.

"Oh,umm just a guess." He nodded. They all sighed in relief. Louis looked at them in confusion. "So let's put that movie in!"

----

A/N:

Okay okay. Ik it's been months and I'm sorry! I have my reasons! I was falling behind in classes and I dedicated most my time to my studies. Also, I'm not really suppose to be typing due to the wrist issues I have causing my wrist to get tired easily and pain. So I'm sorry. But hey better late then never!