Chapter 10

A/N: it not a lot ik but there is some info revealed that wasn't before and shocking surpises. I promise to have a filler and more detail on Mckenzie whole situation probably by tomorrow or end of this week.

oh and Happy Thanksgiving the ones who live in America. Ik I'm eatting a ton.

-------

I turned around. Lily. "its Nicole" I said hoping she didn't detect the lie.

"cut the bull Nat I kno my best friend from anywhere" she squealed huging me.

"shh. Lily I'm glad to see you too baby girl, but you have to keep it low"

"but why?" she looked at me with concern

"Lily I have my reasons"

"Nicole baby we have to go" Stan calls over.

"we will talk later" I said giving her one last hug "but you know nothing. not even when it comes to Stan" she nodded and we went our ways.

"did u tell her anything?" Stand asked me raising an eyebrow.

"no I didn't tell her anything" I technically wasn't lying. she guessed her self.

--

We finally got back to the mansion. Home sweet home. I rang the door bell and not even two seconds later the door was opened.

"Hello?" Niall said having it come our more like a question. He examined me closley. "Stan mate, Nicole looks al-"

"like Natasha I know" I said cutting him off

"that's not the reason I love her though" Stan says after me. I look at him and place a kiss on his cheek. All the sudden a baby comes waddling up behind him.

"who? who? who?" oh my god. it was Dillon. All the sudden he runs and hugs my leg. "Nah" he says he was trying to say Nat.

"no Dill pickle this is Nicole" he says picking him up off the ground.

"you mind if we-" I cut my self motioning inside as we haven't stepped in yet.

"oh yeah" he says and before we could Lily pops up behind us.

"are we having a porch party??" we all chuckled stepping in.

"welcome to our home Nicole" Harry said sitting on the living room couch. everything was the same as when I left. "Stan welcome back"

"thank you" I said taking a seat.

"Daddy, who is she?" Darcy asked, hanging on her fathers leg. He picked her up and placed her in his lap.

"you remember Uncle Stan over there?" he said pointing to Stan. I don't remember Stan coming when they were born, or even when they were even old enough to remember him. Did Stan come and visit them behind my back?

she nodded with a huge grin on her face as Hazza continued, "that's his fiance, Nicole."

"Nice to meet you Nicole" she said in the cutest way possible.

"Nice to meet you too Darcy" I gave her a smile

"how do you know my name?" she looked at me with an adorable confused face.

"the same way everyone knows daddy" another voice said. I looked up and found JJ walk in with their third and last child. She then put him on the floor and said, "my little darlings go off and play upstairs. The grown ups have to talk." as she said so they all jumped up and ran.

"Race you!" Dillion said on their way out.

"they've grown since the last time I saw them" I said giggling. They all looked at me confused except Stan. "on Tv" I quickly covered myself.