Chapter 1

Grayson's POV:

I caught the helicopers attention, having it land on the beach only about half a mile away from where Nat is laying. i looked back at her, she looked passed out. i heard the little one crying, i ran back to her.

"Nat" i said. once i reached her i took 3 steps back. she had fainted. i was shocked. it only took me a couple minutes to pull my self together. i felt for a puls. i couldnt feel one. "dont die on us Nat. you cant, not now. not with the little one." i grabbed him from her hands as people jumped out of the helicopter and behind me.

"sir what are you doing? are you alright? whats going on?" someone asked me

"i need scissors! im alright, just get me scissors!" i was handed scissors and i cut the cord. "Carry her, i hope she just fainted"

"did you not check for a puls?"

"I DID BUT I COULDNT FEEL ONE!" I have the little one craddled in my arms. "Shh don't worry I'll get u clothed and bathed and in mommies arms again" I whispered. we all jumped into the helicopter. there was a paramedic I'm the back trying to bring Nat back to life. I walked back there and took hold of her hand "common Nat, your needed."

Lou's POV:

i was in a hospitals waiting room. they called me saying they had found Nat on an island. other than that I have gotten no information.

I took JJ and Harry with me, them only bringing Dylan along, the rest not knowing she was found. I heard a faded crying. I looked up to see Dylan crying. it might just be him, but I was too into thought I faded it out.

"everyone here for Natasha Tomlinson please stand" we all stood up hoping good news "is one of u Mr.Styles. I would like to speak to him first" i looked at him confused, than at Harry, who looked as confused.

Harry's POV:

"Hows she doing doc" i ask as we were in a fair distance of the rest.

"im not going to lie to you, she is in terrible condition. i had read in her files that she was pregnant"

"ya, what about the baby? is it alright"

"well, im not sure. when I checked, the baby wasn't there. we took some test, she was in labor before she was brought in"

"oh my, Louis is going to be devastated"

"but aren't you the father?"

"yeah, but we were going to put Louis' name on the certificate coz. its a Vary long story"

"oh okay" we than walked back over to them, I felt a tear slip my eye

"please don't tell me she is dead mate" Lou said pulling me by the arm. I just shook my head and took a seat.

JJ's POV:

I was holding Dylan in my hands, the doctor calling Harry over for a little chat. "why would he ask to talk to Harry, im her husband!" Louis yell whispered

"I don't know, just pray everything is alright" I said bouncing Dill on my knee, him giggling. I looked down at the infant, my infant. I gave him a sad smile, and he looked at me with confusion written on his face. like a confused puppy. I kissed his nose.

"I just hope my little one is alright" Harry than came back. a tear slipped his eye, this isn't good. Louis whispered something to him and Harry just shook his head, taking Dylan from me, and sitting down next to me. I looked at him, embracing him like they were taking him away, but he didn't want to let go. telling him how much he loves him. right than, I knew something happened to Nat's baby. a tear slipped my eye as the doctor started talking. Harry took my hand in his hand, his head down.