To Whom-it-may-concern

To whom it may concern,

Stop commenting, posting and bashing people who in return bash you. It will be a repeated cycle (a loop) of one person hurting another. Don't fight fire with fire, what is the point?

To those being bashed, just shrug it off. You may have said something harsh, bad before or was misinterpreted. All you need to do is rest your case and don't ever look back. Don't post anything harsh against anyone (especially those that bash you before), don't turn yourself into another basher/ranter or bully (unconsciously).

To those supporting their so called friend (online/in real life) please stop acting like barbaric idiots or savage people by adding fuel to the fire. It's not the right way to console them (your friend). Why don't you leave the fight between the two and just send in your sympathetic messages and stuff privately.

You guys are advising them to "MOVE ON" but you yourselves don't know the meaning of the word. And yes how can someone move on if they are not even the one who should, stop meddling with other people's business. You have your own life to handle and live at your own disposal.

Don't sweat over the small stuff, don't be hypocrites. Each and every one of us has our own fair share of wrong doings like bullying someone, bashing, ranting and whining over something.

Wattpad is meant for doing something creative, a piece of heaven for people who wanted to forget about their stressful and busy day, to pass time and enrich their minds. Don't turn such gift into an arena to spark a revolution, be rowdy and act savagely.

Rest your case and stop...