Chap. 5

"Date?" you asked confused. Joshua just smiled at you and nodded his head. 

"W-why? I don't even though you! You started to back away from him. But he walks closer to you. 

"Yeah, Minah says you-'' you stop him. 

"So, this is because of Minah?'' you look at him in shock. 

"Yes, she says that you need a date!'' he pulls a picture of you from his pocket. You just laugh. 

''Y-you have a picture of me in your pocket?'' you laugh nervously. Joshua just nods. 

''Minah gave it to me. Actually, I find you really cute-'' he stops when someone steps in front of you. 

''Actually, she's already taken. See you later!'' A guy takes your hand and takes you into a coffee shop. 

"Do I get a thank you?'' he takes off his mask and smiles at you. 

"Jungkook. How many times do I have to tell you? We aren't together! Do you want me to dump you into the Han River?" you lay back into your seat, laughing at yourself at the memory. 

"Well, I was wet.. for you that day. You know, I was going to ask you to m-'' Jungkook was cut off when the 'devil' walked in. 

"Babe, we have to go. You're going to meet my dad today!'' Minah yanks him and pulls him out the shop. 

He was going to what now? Marry me? Ha, that ass wouldn't even marry Minah. And he ''loves her'' you chuckle at yourself while you were thinking about that night. You snap out of it. Loving it will only cause pain. You grab your camera and start to take pictures of Minah, ''abusing'' Jungkook. 

"Your ass is going to get it now,'' you smile at yourself while you get out the coffee shop. 

At home, you were staring at your computer screen for more then 10 hours. 

''Must. Finish. Must. Sleep,'' you were chanting while typing. You were almost done when you heard a knock at your door. 

''Come in,'' you said. Not even looking at who it is. 

''Sojin, I am here to say sorry.'' Minah comes in. And she brought a nice smell with her. 

"Food? You brought food?'' you get out from your hibernation and grab the food from her hands. 

"Yes. But I am here for a different reason.'' she sits herself down on the floor by your bed. She stares at you while you eat the food she brought. 

"Mochi. You know I love this.'' you say while you shove the food in your mouth. She smiles. 

"You know Jimin? From BTS? He looks like that. So I bought some and the boys miss you.'' she looks around your little room. Your home is actually a studio. Just you and yourself and no one else. Sometimes you have friends over and what not. But nothing special. 

''Oh, I'll visit the boys later. I need to talk to uh-'' you didn't finish your sentence. Speaking of Jungkook will only get her mad. 

"Namjoon, right? Jungkook tells me that you guys are close. How come you never told me?'' she pushes you lightly while laughing. If only she knew what is really happening. But it wasn't the end of it. Her pushing only hit enter on your computer and it sent the blog. 

''Hey, hold on, I got a ding from my phone. I have it to where when that mystery person uploads, I have it where I can be the first person to read it!'' she smiles at her phone but only to be a frown. 

''Oh my god, why is this person hating me so much! I didn't abuse him! I was pulling him. I swear, when I find this 'moonie' person, I am going to kill them!'' she waves at you goodbye and sees herself out. 

When the door closes, you throw your blanket up in the air and laugh at yourself. This day can't get any better. 

After an hour of Minah coming over you receive a text from him. Then a call, 

''Yes-'' you couldn't finish your sentence when you hear kissing noises. 

''Yes, Sojin, give me more-'' it gets caught off when you hear a female voice. 

"I'm Minah, Jungkook. I am here for you to forget about that hoe-'' you didn't let the call continue. You threw your phone breaking it. You broke into tears. Just when you thought you were getting them broken apart, she comes in a ruins it. 

Minah, watch your back. 

wHY IS THIS SO BAD.