Chap. 2

"Sojin?" Minah asks, as she was opening the door. Only to find you at the fax machine.

"H-hey, Minah! I was just here. Faxing and stuff." You wipe the sweat that's dripping from your face. Minah chuckles and continues,

"I was just talking to him outside. You need to meet him sometime! We're meeting somewhere special tonight. I am so excited!", she jumps for joy as she makes it back to her seat.

"If you call the garbage special, then I don't know what you're doing," you make it back to your seat with your "copy papers". 

"Hey, Minah, I don't know why I am telling you this but I need to work late tonight. Is that okay with you? I need to find out more about my idol group. Bang Scouts?", you think in your head, hoping you said your group correctly.

"You mean Bangtan Boys? BTS? Uh, y-yeah! That shouldn't be a problem. Boss gave me a new group to cover. Seventeen. I heard that they're super cool. I am so excited!", she jumps in her seat as she starts working on her computer.

"We can go on our girl dates later. We can go to somewhere?'' you look at her. She was already laughing. You weren't good with words. So they words came out funny. To some people.

"Deal."

It seems like forever but it is already 6:30pm. It's almost time to close up. Doing your hours of nothing you have doing is looking up BTS and who they are. You admit they seem really cool, but you are only in charge of one idol sadly.

"Hey, I'm heading to the restroom! Watch my stuff?" Minah gets up quickly and heads off. Only to see that she left her cell phone.

"Well, I don't think she will mind. We're bestfriends after all," you grab her phone from her desk and begin snooping around. Only to find nothing. Only pictures of her and 'him'. Can't she be more boring?

"I guess they only call each other," you were about to set her phone down when she is back from the restroom.

"Sojin, are you looking for that game I had? You're not going to find it. I deleted it like a month ago," she chuckles then grabs her phone from your hands. She grabs her bag from her chair then begins to pack her stuff for her leave. For a small person, she packs a lot of things.

"Okay, I am off. Have fun looking at hotness," she winks and heads out along with your other coworks. You don't associate with them. Not yet. Since you're still pretty new to the job, everything still hasn't sunken in yet. Sometimes you wish you hadn't accepted this job.

"Time to shoot," you grab your camera and head upstairs. You're glad that you wore comfortable clothes because you didn't know how long you were going to be there.
Jeans, oversized t-shirt, worn out shoes and your hair in a tight bun.

"To kill for a donut right-" you were thinking to yourself until you saw a figure walking in the back.

"Guess they were both ready. This is going to be so good.'' you fix yourself so you can get the perfect position. 

It was a bit lonely up here. Your boss has the second floor for something else. But no one knows what he is going to do. He says when we become ''more famous'', he's going to make it to where we have more people. But no one goes up here because boss tells us not too. But when do I listen?

You get your camera ready and aim it at the person at the back.

"Just as I expected. Now where is-," you got cut off when you heard a noise from outside the door.

"Sojin? Are you in here? I need to ask you a favor."

"Minah?! What are you doing?" You open the door slightly. Opening the door more would only lead to more questions. You don't want her to see the camera. Being directly pointing at them from the back.

"Hey, I need your help. I don't think I could do this." She looks pale and tired. What has she been doing?

"What do you want me to do? I-I'm working on something," you studder your words. You look out the window real quick to see if the figure has moved. And it did.

"Dammit, Jeon-" you stop. Because right in front of you is him.

"We meet again, pretty lady."

this was so bad. imma kms