Chap. 1

There seemed to be no end in this world. Always taking pictures. When will it end? You never know.

Getting up from your bed, you looked outside your window. Peaceful. Was the only word that you thought of. But there seemed to something. Or someone out of the ordinary. White shirt. Crisp jeans. Timberlands. Mask around his chin and a beanie.

"Jungkook," you sighed. Your boss assigned you to follow him. Getting as much background of him as you can.

You grabbed your camera and started to focus on him. But it doesn't seem that he wasn't doing anything weird. Until you saw him with a girl. A very pretty girl.  Short long brown hair, fair skin and a cute button nose.

"She must of gotten a nose job," you smirked. Zooming in on the couple, you noticed that she was inching closer to him. You were ready to take the picture and then there lips touched. You snapped the picture and screamed in joy.

Jungkook and the mystery girl both looked in your direction. You looked out the window, ready to take another picture but found that they were both looking at you.

You waved at both of them and shut the blinds.

"Jungkook, get ready for hell to come your way."

You got ready in less than 10 minutes. Simple clothes. Running to your job, you bumped into someone.
Nearly dying from the fall, you looked up to see that person offering there hand.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the sidewalk," his voice was so deep and tender. (lIKE THIS PUH) you grabbed his hand and he helped you up from the ground.

"My name is Jungkook. And yours, pretty lady?" He said, starring at you.

"Let's leave it at pretty lady," you sighed. You wiped the dirt off of you and continued walking. But you heard footsteps behind you.

"Is there a reason why you are following me?" You ask in a tone. You weren't the morning person. So, dealing with people so early isn't your ideal thing.

"Well, you are a pretty lady, and my mother said to follow my dreams. So that is what I am doing." He smirked. F*ck boys. They knew what they were doing. And Jungkook was surprisingly good at what he was doing.

"Well, your dreams are about to be shattered. Sorry, hon, this is my stop." You greated the person guarding the door with a smile. Then you turned to see Jungkook smiling at you. But you just rolled your eyes and went inside.

Going more inside the building you hear Jungkook faintly saying that you will see him soon.

"He's going to get a taste of hell soon," you murmur to yourself.

"SOJINNNNNN!" you hear a female voice calling your name. You smile knowing that your bestfriend is calling for you.

"Hey, Minah! How's your day so far?" You sit in your desk next to hers. She was fiddling with her handphone.

"It's okay. But I think I like someome. We kissed this morning. He's so dreamy," Minah layed back more in her chair while starring at her phone. Young love. Such a pity.  I never really believed in love. It was pretty useless to me. Last guy I dated was such a d*ck. I dumped him at the Han River. Seriously, dumping him into the Han River.

"Kissed?" You were stunned. Knowing Minah, kissing wasn't her forte. You grabbed your camera, looking for the pictures you took this morning. Making sure she wasn't her.

"Oh my god," you looked over at Minah who was busy looking at her phone. It was. It was her. why wouldn't she tell me. But it doesn't matter.

"Sorry, Minah. Boss needs this and I can't lose my job. Not what happened last time." You say as you upload your article on your blog.

"The perks of being the paprazzi," your boss says walking to your direction. Laughing, he puts his arms around you.

"I assume you got the job done?" He says quietly. He breath reeked of beer.

"Y-yes sir. Uploading now. Would you like to see?" You say pointing to your computer. You admit it wasn't your best work, but it was something. Shifting your computer to face your boss, he was smiling with relief.

"Jungkook spotted with a mystery women? They even kissed? Wow, Sojin, I'm impressed. I'm proud. Keep following him. Make sure he doesn't see you," he says walking funny to his quarters.

"Sojin, I'm heading to the back. My lover is here!" Minah runs to the back, knocking things over on her way. Why is she so excited though?

"Please be careful. I don't want to do this." You quietly follow her to the back. Sometimes, you're glad that your actual name isn't on your blog.

You hear talking then yelling. Woah, bipolar much?

"HOW ARE THEY GETTING THESE PICTURES. WE WERE SAFE." A male voice says.

"I-I don't know. We'll meet here tonight. I highly doubt no one will be here later," Minah says. You hear a kissing noise. Then the door slowly opening.

"Sojin?"