Chapter 1

Sierras dad at the top

~~~~~~~
"What's your name darling?",the lady at the front desk asked me. You could tell she dyed her hair blonde and her eyeshadow was a bright blue,but she still looked nice.

"Sierra Carter." , I answered her. It was my first day at L.E. Connor High school. It's a fairly big campus near downtown North Charleston. South Carolina wasn't my dad's first choice to move to after my mom died when I was eight. He married Tannie the beginning of last year. Being that I am seventeen and in the eleventh grade I think it took him a long time to get over my mother.

Don't get me wrong I missed her too, but dad took her death really hard. It wasn't until a perky brunette dropped a few cans on my dad's foot at Harris Teeter until he even thought of being in love with another woman.

She was nice to me the first months of their new romance. Bringing me things like perfume samples from Paris or the new Miley Cyrus cd ,but I still wasn't fully committed to letting her be my new mother. She sold my dad this huge speech on the culture of North Charleston and how it would mean a new start for all of us. Her being a yoga instructor and my dad being a real-estate agent , so we moved all the way here from Baltimore, Maryland.

"Here's your schedule miss. Your first class is Mrs.Kent ,room 209, right wing ,locker 1392 is yours and that's on the same hallway.", the lady said

"By the way I'm Ms.Vicky and I love that dress!"

"Thank you." , I said smiling . Tannie picked it out for me when we went back to school shopping together downtown at Forever 21 . It wa a strapless Royal blue high-low dress and a plain pleated belt. To top it off I wore a sleeveless jean jacket with average hoop earrings.

Walking to my locker took about four minutes which was good enough for me . I changed out my books and headed to Room 209. Being that it everyone's first day back I hope I don't stick out too much.

*************************************

HERRO READERS!!!!

This is Sadexx your author here!

I'm hoping this book catches on. I've written too more but this one is the one I really keep adding too. I'll try to update everyday. All you have to do is vote, comment & READ!! Ooh btw I will be posting all my characters pics and who they are played by. I also need a banner for my book. Any takers?

Śädęxx outttttt!!!!

*************************************