Chapter 16

Todd's gruff looking self on top & Sierra's alarm clock song as well.

~~~~~
Sierra's POV:

I woke up the most annoying alarm clock playing the best song , " Fall In love" by Phantogram. I laid my outfit out on my bed which consisted of ripped skinny jeans and a white tank top which had in black letters " U MAD BRO?" across the chest.

My phone buzzed telling me I had a text message. Grabbing it off my night table I saw it was from the one and only Brandon. :

URSEXYBF💪: Good morning Princess x

Sierra: Brandon when did you change your contact number? & good morning xx

URSEXYBF💪: Yesterday when you weren't looking :)

Sierra: Alrighty then lol so what's up

URSEXYBF💪: Nothing really .. I'm riding with you right? x

Sierra: yeah I guess

URSEXYBF💪: Kk see you in 30' babe

Sierra: Alright it might be '40 so you'll have to wait x

URSEXYBF💪 : Fine by me as long as I get to see you bye Princess 👑

Sierra: Bye babe 😉 👳x

URSEXYBF💪: that's not what I look like 😐

Sierra: oh well :)

URSEXYBF💪: but I gave u a tiara 😩

Sierra: I gotta go take a shower bye!

URSEXYBF 💪 : can I take that shower with u ? 😏

Sierra: Brandon.

I laughed at that crazy boy. He has some issues. I put my wild hair in a bun, stripped down and hopped in the shower. To spare you the details I got wrapping myself in a teal fluffy towel and let my hair out of the bun only to wash it , leave it wet, and put it back in a pushover bun. Next was my makeup. I drew perfect cat eyeliner lines and put on mascara. I added some clear lip gloss to the mix too. Humming to myself as I left the bathroom ,I dried off , put my clothes on , laced up my black chuck Taylor's and added a black ribbon to my bun.

I almost forgot my piercings. I had about six of them. Its just my first and second hole in both ears , my cartilage piercing on my right ear and my belly button ring. I decided on putting in my helix cartilage piercing and then my dream Catcher belly button ring that matched Avery's.

One of the random things we talked about before the whole T.J and Brandon incident were piercings. After that me and Avery planned to sync our wardrobe : U mad bro? Shirts , ripped skinny jeans, all our piercings , and Chuck Taylor's . That might sound lame , but we were gonna be smokin hot today.

Avery did have some piercings that I didn't have like a triple forward helix piercing ( 3 studs in your ear drum area) and a tongue stud. God knows they're cute , but they look like they hurt terribly. Putting together all the finishing touches I head down stairs. Tannie was cooking breakfast and my dad was reading over some client papers.

"Bye Tannie Bye Dad." , I said grabbing a strip a bacon .

"Whoa whoa whoa Sierra what are you wearing? " , my dad asked stopping me from leaving.

"What Roy I think it's cute.", Tannie said eyeing the outfit herself . " If I was young and hip I'd wear it" , she mumbled to herself.

"Dad I told you last night I was twinning with Avery.", I told him trying to jog his memory.

"Uh I didn't know this was the outfit ." , He said deafening himself.

"Honey calm down no ones gonna mess with her when Brandons around her almost twenty four - seven. " , Tannie argued still cooking. That made my dad think for a while.

"Your right... how's Brandon anyway?" , He asked changing the subject.

"He's doing great thanks for asking.", I said heading out the front door once again.

"Bye Sierra make sure to tell him I said hi okay." , My dad called out. I said my goodbyes once again hearing them answer again and with that I headed to Brandon's house.

Brandon's POV:

After finishing up a weird conversation with Sierra I decided to go get something to eat. I'm falling in love with that girl there's no doubt about it. It scares me though the way I let her in so quickly . I'm pretty sure the whole highschool was shocked too. Oh well she's made her way in and she's not going anywhere else.Saying goodbye to my parents and Garret I headed toward the back door to get my bike. Trudging it up my driveway I was faced with the Maryland Beauty herself . Just as she was about to ring the doorbell I yelled out : " Girl get yo fine tail ova here!"

She turned to face me breaking into a wide grin.

"Hey Brandon.", she said walking over to me.

"Hey babe." , I said turning into my normal self . I hugged her swinging her around in circles making her giggle.

Oh what I would give to see her happy like this every second of everyday. Setting her down I took her hand and walked back to our bikes. Then I started to notice her outfit. My eyes glided down her body taking in her toned Carmel stomach with a dream catcher piercing in it . Feeling my pants tightened I sighed.

"What?" , Sierra asked hoping onto her bike.

"Nothing.", I said leaning against my own bike. "Just when did you get the belly button piercing ?" I asked gesturing towards it.

" Oh this old thing I got it when I was fifteen.", she said shrugging. I raised and eyebrow at her.

"What?" , She asked me again smirking but rolling her eyes as well.

Striding over to her setting my hands on either side of her bike I whispered in her ear. : " Nothing it's just really sexy."

"Why thank you Mr. Pastrana , but dot you think it's time to make an appearance at school. " , she said. Turning my head to look her into the eyes I began to cage her in more.

" They can wait didn't I?" , I commented. She shook her head and buried it in the crook of my neck. Breath hitched I waited for her sarcastic reply , but I got a kiss instead.

Shocked it took me a while for me to kiss her back , but when I tried to she jumped on her bike and yelled "Race ya!" . She just gave me a taste of my own medicine .

****************

Hey guys! Another Chapter amazing right haha I'm doing better with updating soooooo next chapter Sierras going to show her face at school once again. What's to happen?

Read , comment and vote

Sadexx out!!!!