Explanations

Waking up out of a slight coma, is like waking up to smoke in your face. Your vision is foggy and you don't know what's going on! Its that you've lost half of your brain before you even gain the other half.

Mya: "Lexi?"

Kelly: "Mya open your eyes."

Mya: "Oh."

Slow moment... Seeing all of us in the same room together, all smiling and happy. Kelly, Me, Alexis, Bryan, Dustin, Lacy, Patrick, Lexi.... Carnell? Uh oh!!!!

Carnell: "Woah... I feel funny."

Oh, jeez! He's just up and awake now. *Yay! I jump out of bed and walk over to Dr.

Mya: "You wanna explain this?"

Patrick: "He doesn't have a choice. Spill Bugs!"

Doc.: "Oh yeah,..."

Kelly: "We waiting."

Having all of standing close together, makes Bugs feel a bit unstable.

Bugs: "My boss told me."

All: "&?"

Bugs: "& I got paid."

All: "&?"

Bugs: "& y'all are alrite."

All: "&?"

Bugs: "I'm not sorry. Carnell can go now."

Carnell: "Wait! How did you drug us?"

Bugs: "Easy. The alcohol Kelly had this morning was given from me. That alcohol's smell spread through the house and got into your systems. I just wasn't planning on you coming to the hospital so early. After that, it'd be a while before you all pass out. So I had to get your adrenaline high for the fumes to work faster and I did."

Patrick: "Ms. Crane."

Carnell: "Me."

Bryan: "Ms. Piggy."

Bugs: "All of it."

He walks out. All of us like at the floor like idiots. That no good bunny.

Lexi: "I hate him."

Lacy: "IKR!?"

Kelly: "We'll be buddies by next week."

Dustin: "Unfortunately little brother. Unfortunately."

Alexi: "Let's get home for someone else decides to kidnap B5, along with us."

We leave at that moment, vowing to never going back to that hospital again.

Kelly: "I'm getting my key back from him."

All: "You gave him a KEY?!

                    The   End

*The End.... Not!!! ;*) This story will continue! I love the book too darn much!!*~Kia