MKA~ Missing Kid Alert!!!!

Patrick: "Get her off of me!!"

Alexis: "What?!"

Ms. Crane carried was carrying Patrick out the door- just picked him up like a damn ice cube and starting walking away.. Uh oh.

Carnell: "Should we help him?"

Kelly: "Well, he is our brother and they're friend so yeah, you know. Lets go save 'em."

Mya: "Dustin's wait!"

Dustin looks at me and i say,

Mya: "We wouldn't be here if you didn't just not shoot Carnell and leave his chick alone."

Dustin: "You must really wants us to kick your ass rite now, huh?"

Kelly: "Did you not learn for what just transpired!?"

Mya: "Look at you using big words! Im proud of you! And no, not really..."

I say smiling.

Carnell: "You are so pitiful..."

Patrick: "Still need help over here!"

Right now, there down the hallway.. hmmmmm sigh Im too lazy to go

Kelly: "If you thinking what I'm thinking then lets just let him come back on his own."

Dustin: "True its his fault."

Carnell: "Yeah, I'm too lazy to go play 'Recuse the Idiot in Distress'!"

Mya: "Yep... so lets go see if Lacy ready to leave and what not."

We agree casually and walk out to her side of the building. We when we get there, she's waiting in us and looks mad. We in trouble or Dustin is maybe...

Mya: "Hey buddie, how you doing?"

Lacy: "I've been waiting here for at least 20 minutes for you guys. And I'm starving! Wait- Where is Patrick and Carnell."

Carnell: "Supa."

Kelly: "Patrick got dragged off by Ms. Crane and we decied not to help him. Too lazy and today has been very tirsome..."

Lacy: "Okay... umm, you do realized that someone else is missing too right?"

Alexis: "Who could that be? Everyone's here!"

Lacy: "Not-"

Mya: "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Oh my gosh Jay's kid missing!!!!! Shittttttttt I cant remember her name!!!!!!!

Mya: " We gotta find her!!!!!"

Lacy: "Sure, we can look for Patrick while we at it, too."

We grumbled by agreeing on finding her... Oh man , I'm not gonna get fully paid!