Door Handle Trouble

Dustin: "I told you we should've brought our phones."

Kelly: "Well , we didn't so shut up."

Dustin: "Whatever."

Patrick: "What the fuck took y'all so long!?! She tried to eat me! And not in a good way..."

Kelly: "Its Mya's fault. You know she lazy."

Patrick: "Yep. Preach."

The guys found Patrick at the an abandoned house, tied up, and about to be eaten. How the hell can a ghost eat a LIVE HUMAN????? Yeah, I have no idea.... But anyway, they're all in the car on the way back to downtown.

Patrick: "When we get home we gotta go see mom. Right?

Kelly: "No, u know if we go see her, I'm gonna get my ass kicked for not quitting on -well -all the shit I be on."

Dustin: "Like Mya said, 'U'll live'."

Rumble!! x10

The car came to a screeching halt, along wit 2 more moving cars with people in them. Now the rumbling as finally reached them. And stopped.... for now... Patrick sat up (back seat) and grabbed the passenger's seat, making Kelly turn around to him.

Patrick: "What the hell was the that?"

Kelly: "It wasn't a earthquake, I know how they feel."

Dustin raised his head from the steering wheel and look at Kelly wit wide eyes.

Dustin: "Then what fuck was it, huh?"

Kelly: "I DON'T know! But whatever it was, we need to get somewhere safe."

Patrick: "Did Kelly jus say something smart?"

Kelly: "Yeah, I did. Now let's go."

Dustin: "Ahhh!"

Both: "What?"

Dustin: "The door handlers! They hot as hell!"

Patrick: "Your trippin, right?"

Kelly grabbed the door handler and yelled. His hand was cover in red marks.

Kelly: "Fuck! He's tellin the truth!"

What the hell the boys gonna do?

On to Bryan.....