"All i need is her heart"

Yoongi x Reader(Yandere)

"So what do you like about her? " Jhope said. Yoongi replied "well, honestly I don't know, "All I need is her Heart"

. . .

You sighed as your boss yelled at you for being late to work again. You've almost gotten used to his tone and his words every single day. It's not your fault that you have so much to do in the morning for your parents. They're getting older and they need more support.

You frowned at your desk. Feeling down because of your boss, it didn't last long because you felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw Mr ugly. (a name made by some weird friends)

His friendly smile always left a tint of red on your cheeks. He said "why do you look so down? Did he yell at you again? "You sighed" yes but it's okay, since you've come to cheer me up"we laughed and talked for the rest of the time

You were getting ready to go home and yoongi noticed that you needed help. He walked up to you and said"you need help? "You replied" it's okay. I can do this by myself. "Just then, all your books and papers fell to the floor with a crash.

  You put on an awkward smile and said" maybe a little help would be nice"

********

You laughed "3 dollars?? " he made your stomach hurt from laughter.you guys reached your house and he smiled his gummy smile and walked away.

You couldn't wait to go home to your smiling parents so you could flash them a smiling back but instead you had to look in the garden,the bedrooms and the-

    In the kitchen,Tears streaming down your face and your hand covering your mouth. Your parents were lying on the floor. Blood soaked every where. Dead.

*********

You were at your parents funeral.
You cried a river of tears. It couldn't stop. You tried to hold it in but if you did you would only wail out louder. You felt a hand touch your shoulder. You looked to see Mr ugly. He told you that even though what happened to your parents might scar you forever, he'll be with you every second of it.

It made you feel a little better. Not just because your parents died, but you felt as if someone was watching you... For some reason.

*******

You drove through the parking lot and  found a man dragging something. You squinted to see what was happening...

   You figured it out. You jumped out of your car and you cried"STOP!! ",as tears streamed down your face. You watched helplessly as yoongi dragged Mr ugly. A dead Mr ugly.

He looked at you as a smile formed on his face.it wasn't a nice or cute smile. He spoke" I'm sorry y/n, I love you and I couldn't let anything get in our way..."

He walked up to you. What was he gonna do? The possibilities were endless. You looked up and said in a shaky voice "if you love me then why would you make my life and everything I love fall apart? " he stared at you.you waited for an answer. "Oh y/n" he said. You felt a burning pain in your chest. You screamed an earpeircing scream to the whole parking lot and saw a knife plunged in your heart.

You shed one last tear as you dropped dead. He grabbed your insides and grabbed out your pumping heart and says"Like I said All I need is her heart"

He walked away and as he smiled he said "Life is good"

. . .

Sup ma dudes. I hoped you enjoyed my cringey first chapter of these weird fanfics that I don't know why your reading. Anyways Hi I'm Peachyヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙and I hope you liked this chapter .

Anyways see you next time!😘