Chapter Seven

**Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is not only late, but also short and a filler chapter :/ Mostly, there's just cute moments between Connor and Moose. I hope you like it, and I'll try and get Chapters 8 & 9 up faster than I did with this one!! Enjoy!**

I step out of the shower, onto the bath mat, wrapping my towel tightly around me. Droplets of water drip off of my damp skin and hit the absorbent material beneath my feet. I shake shoulder length brown hair, the loose drops of water scattering into the air. I open the door, walk into my room, and stop dead in my tracks.

            “So get out, get out, get out of my head,” Cam sings, as he and Connor and Caleb all dance around. I glance over at the iHome, and sure enough they have my iPhone plugged into the docking station; I sigh. “And fall into my arms instead. I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is. But I need that one thing, and you’ve got that one thing.”

            Connor stands up on my bed, jumping up and down on it like a little five year old boy; I swear, sometimes little Chase is more mature that this fool. “Now I’m climbing the walls, but you don’t notice at all. That I’m going out of my mind, all day and all night!”

            I roll my eyes, walking into my closet to get dressed while the boys continue jumping, and dancing, and singing. I scoff, and to think they told me that they didn’t like listening to One Direction, what liars!

            I get dressed quickly, pulling on a pair of dark denim shorts and a cute sheer, strapless shirt, with a bandeau tube underneath it since it’s see through, that’s a pretty shade of blue; which brings out the color of my eyes.

            I brush all the tangles and knots out of my damp hair, and quickly braid it into a side fishtail. Letting it hand over my left shoulder.

            I walk back into my room, and the boys have turned off the music, and are all lying on my bed nonchalantly; pretending to watch T.V.

            “Hey guys, what are y’all watching?” I ask them slyly, waiting to make them slip up and admit that they were just dancing and singing to One Direction.

            “Oh, you know, just chilling out,” Connor says vaguely, and I grin at him; nodding.

            “I see, so are you guys watching T.V.?”I ask innocently, pointing over at the flat screen on the opposite wall which is on, but not audible at all.

            “Yup,” He says, his lips making a popping sound, “We were just laying here watching the show, it’s one of our favorites.”

            “Really, that’s great! I should probably get to know your favorite shows, what’s it called?” I ask him, tilting my head to the side as I look up at him smugly.

            “It’s, well the name of the show is,” He pauses, trailing off.

            “So get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead,” I start to sing teasingly as I jump around, imitating how Connor had been dancing, and his eyes widen. I glance over at Cam and Caleb, and they both look extremely embarrassed.

            “We’re just going to be going, now,” Cam said quickly, and he and Caleb scramble off the bed and out of my room; both looking a little red in the face.

            “You heard us?” Connor asks, mumbling slightly and I grin up at him.

            “Heard, saw, laughed at,” I say, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly and he blushes slightly. “Oh, babe, I didn’t know you were the kind of guy to blush when you’re embarrassed.”