ATTENTION ALL READERS

Hello everyone, PeachySweetTea here!

Alright so here's the deal, HMH has been on hold for 6 months now. Yup, that's right, 6 whole months. Wanna know why it got put on hold? Because you, my lovely readers weren't commenting to let me know what I was doing right or wrong until you started to get bored. FYI- That's not as helpful as you think.

SO, here's what's going to happen now. Are you ready?

I'm going to have a little contest for who's going to write ch. 12.

Yup, that's right ch. 12 is going to be a reader written chapter. If none of my readers submit a chapter then there will never be a ch. 12 and the next update for HMH will be the last chapter.

Now if y'all want it to end, then that's fine. Don't submit any chapters. 

However, if you don't want to say goodbye to Connor and Moose yet the it's time to get typing!

DEADLINE: July 1st, 2013

WHAT: Just a chapter, preferably at least 4 Wattpad pages (that's 8 Word pages). You can have the characters do anything you want. Shake things up a bit. Add in new characters, add in some drama,  kill someone off. It's all up to you!

Take some control and responsibility for this story you guys. I know I'm the author, but I'm writing this for all of you. If you're not going to be involved then I don't want to be either. 

Thank you for your attention.

Much love, PeachySweetTea