Part 6

*Art Class*

The Ms. Calony handed me my painting, it was a picture of a beautiful grey rose. I know it's unrealistic but it was a beautiful picture. The way the petals just-just popped out, and the way all the shades of grey complemented its shape, it was beautiful.

I took my paint brush and started painting. One stroke of the brush could change everything.

Done with the flower, time to make the background. I decided to paint it black kinda gothic but yet beautiful. I slowly painted the background with my thick brush.

Dam it! I just spilled black paint all over my seven for all mankind jeans! Ugh!

I went over to the sink to try to wash my pants off. It didn't work. Now I look like I wet my pants! Great!

"Need some help?" Asked a familiar voice. I spun on my heel to see who it was. David. He was handing me a paper towel.

"Y-Yeah I-I guess. I stuttered while taking the paper towel out of his hand. I scrubbed my jeans with the paper towel. "IT CAME OUT!" I said happily.

"Good." He said. "I just wanted to know if-" I cut him off by saying "what?" I asked. "If you wanted to go to the winter dance with me?" He asked. "Yeah of course I'd love to! Thanks for asking!" I said a little bit over excited. "Ok, it's a date." He said coolly and started walking

away.

Oh my god! Did that really just happen? Oh my god am I going to the winter dance with David?!

And then the intercom came on.