Part 4

There was no one left in the locker room except for me and Abigail's clique. Great I'm having the best time of my life! My life sucks.

She started to walk over to the stalls. Now what am I going to do. I climbed up the side of the stall using my hands and feet. "ZOND!" She yelled again and slammed open the first stall. I finally got to the top off the stall. I had my books on my stomach. How was I supposed to do this.

I took one hand off the wall and grabbed all of my books and put them on the ledge at the top of the stall. I pulled myself up with both of my hands up on the ledge. I was now crawling to the top of the stalls to get to the end.

"ZOND!" She yelled again she slammed open the stall that I was in. Phew!

I crawled to the end of the stalls that Abigail wasn't at and jumped off. She heard my feet clunk the ground when I jumped off I turned around, she turned around. And then I started running, with her and her clique running after me. "ZOND!" She yelled again.

I lost her in the hallways. Thank god. Phew! I wasn't looking where I was going so, someone ran into me and I dropped all my books I got down and started picking my books up I looked up to see who I ran into it was nick. He got down and started helping me pick up my books.

"Im so sorry!" He said picking up my science note book.

"Need help?" I looked up to see who it was, it was David. "Yeah." I said while staring at him.

He got down and started helping me. I stood up, they stood up too. They handed me my books and took off. Geese I don't even get to say thanks?

I walked to my science class. I was tardy, last class of the day, hooray!

Nick was in my science class and yet here he is staring at me like he usually is.

I guess I'm kind of having my best day ever!

I met David and totally fell in love with him!

I insulted Abigail!

And last but not least he helped me pick up my books!

A/N

Hey every one! I just wrote a chapter in my BFFs Hannah's book! It's called 'The One Direction Academy' the chapters called 'Brianna's big secret' hope you like it! And a shout out toooooooo: HannahHoranForever.

-Brianna