Chapter Nine:

I watch in horror as the knife flies through the air towards Sean. But Sean is too quick and dodges it, instantly Jason and Sean are at each others throats! Jason is yelling at him “Take it back!” And “She is ten times the woman you make her out to be!” But all Sean replies is “And how would you know that! You haven't known her for more than a couple of weeks!”

I try to get in the middle of the fight but they're both too fast for me. Whenever I try to pull Sean off Jason, his arm sends me flying back. “Sean, stop it this instance!” I'm hitting him as hard as I can hoping he will stop, but he doesn't instead he goes for the knife with both hands. I know immediately what he's going to do...... He's going to kill Jason!

With out thinking I throw myself at Sean, where we both tumble to the ground. But as we're both rolling across the floor hitting each other whilst trying to get the other person off.

I know for a fact that I'm fighting for my life, a fight that I'm not prepared to loose.

However, Jason tries to come to my defence but I won't let him in between me and Sean. I've got him involved in too many things that has most likely scarred him for life already!

Sean has managed to pin me down on the floor now, where his knees are rested on top of my wrists. So that I can't defend myself.

He picks up the knife that is right beside us and brings the tip of it, to my neck.

“Now how should I do this?” He says out loud to himself taking his time, because he knows I am not going to let anyone I care about interfere with this proposition that I am facing! I look at my farther who is just staring at me, not at all bothered by the fact that he could be about to witness his own daughter's death! But I'm distracted by Daisy who has caught my eye by pointing to her knee and doing a small kick with her leg. I don't understand at first what she was trying to tell me. But then Jason is behind Sean, I go to yell at him to get away but he does exactly what Daisy did, however, he makes it much more clearer what I have to do in order to save myself with out anyone helping me.

And with Sean unknown by the fact that Jason and Daisy have just hinted to me how to get him off me and save myself. I quickly bring my knee into his crutch as I see him withdraw the knife from my neck.

Sean falls back gasping for air and as he falls onto the ground he lets go of the knife!

So as quickly as I can. I roll onto my stomach and bring my self to my knees in search of the knife. But I can't see it. I look at Sean, who is starting to catch his breath back. Which means I haven't got long before he's back in the fight. “Jenny!” I turn round and find daisy pointing to the left side of the desk at which my farther sits. Still not doing anything!

I look at the knife and Sean and realise what I have to do to end this fight.....I have to kill Sean!

Sean has recovered enough now to fight back, and is back on his feet. We both look at each other before going for the knife. But Sean is too fast and manages to get the knife before I do. Then the next thing I know, is that there is a sharp pain coming from my stomach!

I look down and bring my hand to pull out the knife,as fast as I can even though I can feel myself slipping from consciousness!

But before I am pulled under, I grip the knife with both hands and lunge it at Sean's heart, knowing that where I have just stabbed him, will be beyond from repair.

I lay down feeling victorious but that feeling is quickly shortened as I look up and find Daisy crying in a pool blood. That's when I realise that the pool of blood that she is sat in is mine!

Jason rushes to my side where as my farther rushes to Sean's side! Even though I don't take much notice of him and what he does. But the last thing I hear is “You're going to be all right Jenny” Before I fall into a deep sleep, not knowing when or If I will ever wake up!