Falling

Prologue: 

If I wasn't giving my best fight yet, I was doing it now as I thrashed and screamed in my captor's arms. But my actions only seemed to make them annoyed, and their grip did not loosen at all. I struggled against them, but when nothing came of it, I feel limp. The demon's eyes traveled to me and he smiled as my attempts stopped. 

"Did you finally realize your not going to get free?" He asked. I scowled to myself, and I noticed that he had a very annoying smirk on his face. 

"Bloodsucking bastard." I muttered. At my words, the large oak doors that were ahead of us opened and the bloodsucker threw me onto the ground. At our arrival the noise of the room quieted and I felt everyone's eyes on me. 

"What do we have here?" A calm voice spoke through everyone, and it's authority rang out. My eyes traveled to the stage where three thrones stood. But when I saw who had spoken my mouth fell open. It couldn't be. I refused to believe that this was happening. 

When his eyes also found me, his mouth fell open in shock. But only for a minute before it was replaced with a sneer. 

"This human resisted us, when we tried to take her to the auction." I realized that the two demons that had dragged me in here were speaking. They were watching the thrones as they continued to speak. "When we tried to take her, she was trying to stake us with things that were in her house. It was a constant fight, until of course Knight Woods got her under control." 

I felt vile come up my throat. Knight. That ignorant bastard was a knight? 

"I see, so do you have anything to say about this?" I saw, him, staring at me. 

"Yes. I would like to say that'd I'd rather die then be sold to a bloodsucking demon like yourself." I spoke loudly and clear, and my strong voice echoed through the room. I swear I heard gasps, as soon as I got done speaking. 

"Well, sweetheart I'm afraid your wish will not be granted. I hate you very much love, and I'd rather see you suffer." He smiled briefly at my confused captor. "So, seeing as that's said, my dear friend, Lord Ethan will be happy to take you in." When he finished I stood there confused. But by the look on 'Knight Woods'  face, I was in deep trouble. 

"Let me elaborate, sweetheart. Your his new blood slave. You'll be staying at the castle. I do not wish to give you anything you want. So if death is what you wanted, then I will give you the opposite."

"You should rot-" But before I could finish my sentence, Nick was standing in front of me. 

"You should be careful what you say Nina, or your life will become hell." 

"Oh Nick" I replied softly, giving him a smirk. "Were already there." 

________________

Okay, So I know it's short but what do you think? As said this is the prologue, so the next chapter will be before this. Eventually in the story we'll get back to this chapter, but until then, comment and let me know what you think. Thanks! 

-CaitlinStyles63