Chapter 3

Ch 3

   As Noelle and Lana arrived to the school, gossip was spreading everywhere. All of those gossip is mainly about the quarterback Carter. As Noelle went through the crazy class hours of Chemistry she heard her name being called in the hallways. The speaker announced: "Noelle Corrington please come to the main office right now!"  Noelle sighed as she kissed Lana on the cheek and went to the main office. Principal Kings sat looking at a piece of report as Noelle sat in the chair opposite of him said: "Principal Kings you called me?"  Kings smiled and reached for her hand said: "Noelle I want to ask you if you alright with Carter we are sorry for his loss."  Noelle smiled and said: "I will be okay."  Kings nodded as he said: "Is there anything I can help?"  Noelle nodded and said: "Can I be excused for the chemistry final?"  Kings nodded as Noelle walked out of the room and went to her car. As she went to her car she walked past a girl wearing a familiar angel necklace, Noelle went over to that girl and yelled: "Where did you get that!"  The girl looks frightened as she said: "A girl gave it to me." 

           Noelle's eyes went furious said: "What girl?"  The girl shakily said: "She looks like you...."  Noelle's mind went crazy as that girl must have said her sister Heaven but she died along with her parents.....

            The performance ended as Heaven went back to her tent, she went back to the fortune teller girl who was her friend as she sat down. The fortune teller lady was Lila Heaven's best friend, Lila smiled as she sees her best friend sat down. Heaven smiled and said: "Hello Lila."  Lila nodded and cooked her dinner said: "Heaven I have something to tell you."  Heaven sat down and put down her fork as she listened said: "What is it?"  Lila slowly said: "I saw....your sister."  Heaven was shocked as she said: "Noelle? My baby sister?"  Lila nodded as she said: "She is not dead she is alive."  Heaven shook her shoulders as she said: "Where is she?"  Lila said: "In Canada."  Heaven went to her room as Lila followed said: "I'm going to Canda."  

               Lila nodded as she pack her bags also said: "I'm going too!"  Heaven looked around the circus and see if there are guards, Heaven quickly went to one side close to the tent and motion Lila to go there also. Lila quickly followed her as Heaven successfully knocked down two guards and went to the exit. At one side the circus leader was looking at the two of them. 

           Six years ago.......................

         Noelle was six and Heaven was seven as they were playing on the beach, Noelle lean on her sister's shoulder as she said: "Heaven what will happen to us if you go dating a guy?"  Heaven pinch her little sister's nose and said: "Don't worry I will still spend time with you silly I won't let you down."  Noelle smiled as she give the vanilla ice cream to her sister and hugged her, she hugged her tightly said: "I love you Heaven."  Heaven hugged her also said: "I love you too Noelle."  Noelle smiled as she held out her pinky and weakly said: "Please don't leave me Hea."  Heaven also held out her pinky and said: "I will never leave you Noelle."  

           As Noelle and Heaven walked into the room they discovered their dad on the floor his head was bleeding. Noelle quickly went to the kitchen Heaven wanted to grab her but it was too late, the door opened and the killer saw her. Noelle was shocked her mom was dead and her dad dead because of this person in front of them, the person was coming closer to Noelle. Heaven quickly grab Noelle and ran as the person chased after them, they reached into the edge of the cliff as the person said: "Where do you two have to run?"  Noelle was afraid as Heaven said: "Do you trust me?"  Noelle nodded and snuggled closer to her sister as Heaven and Noelle jumped down to the rushing waters.