Chapter 2

Ch 2

   NEWSPAPER HEADLINE:  A FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK TEEN DEAD ON A BEACH

        Noelle woke up from bed as she slipped on her slippers and got dressed as she looked at the pictures on her nightstand. She had a perfect family before but everything had shattered when her parents was murdered, she went to the bathroom as she brushed her teeth and wash her face. As the water keep on running she looked on her left arm and saw the infinty birthmark, it looks like it has been carved into her skin but she careless she loved the infinity marking it was her favorite symbol that her dad created for them when she and her sister was younger. The horn honked outside as Noelle quickly grabbed her bags and went out, her best friend Lana was waiting for her. Lana smiled as she said: "Morning Noelle."  Noelle smiled her best smile as she said: "Morning Lana are we getting breakfast?"  Lana looked her straight into her eyes as she said: "Noelle Corrington! Don't try to change the topic I can see through you you are thinking about your parents again are you?"  Noelle was stunned this was an advantage or disadvantage of Lana, she knew her too well. Lana squeeze her hand and said: "Please Noelle I know you miss them but leave the past behind, I can see you're in pain."  Noelle smiled and hugged her said: "I will Lana but give me time." 

          At the big performance stage, a young girl was performing many magic tricks a man came out and announce: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Ferris Circus where all the magic begins!"  The young girl came out and smiled as she held out her two arms flames appeared on her palm as she send the fireballs to the audience. Many of them was shocked as she invite a guest up on the stage, the middle age man smiled as the girl said: "Welcome mister what is your name?"  The man said: "Carter Base."  The girl nodded and said; "What is your career?"  Carter said: "I'm a stock investor."  The girl nodded as she said: "Ladies and Gentlemen! I will now make this man disappear then don't worry he will reappear!"  The girl waved her red blanket as the man fell down from the trap and fell into a box. The man disappeared as the audience clapped loudly she then said: "Now! Let's enjoy some other tricks now! Let's introduce Billy the card master!"  Billy came out as he took out four straight A's.

            The young girl went down to the box as she pushed it out to the dark alley, the man got out and said: "Who the heck are you?"  The girl smiled as she said: "You don't need to ask you won't be long to know the answer."  The man yelled: "Who are you!"  The girl smiled and said: "I'm Heaven and you are going to die for helping the person kill me father!"  The man turned pale as he said: "You are....Heaven? Then where is Noelle?"  Heaven softened at her sister's name and said: "She is dead and you are going down with her."  Heaven poured gasoline on him as she lit the match on him, he yelled for help but there was no answer and Heaven went back to the magical circus where miracle are bound to happen and that miracle happened tonight.