magcon (cameron dallas imagine) chapter 5

haileys pov:

"Where are we going?" i ask. "Its a surprise." cam says with a wink. We pull up to a nice looking restaurant and he gets out to run to my side and opens the door for me. I smile and start walking to the entrance. he closes the door and hurries next to me. He opens the restaurant door and my mouth nearly dropped. "This has to be expensive" "i dont care about the money. all i care about is you being happy." I smile and give him a kiss on his cheek. He blushes and we walk up to the front desk. "Table for two please." he smirks. The waitress took us to our table and we ordered our food. I ordered a pasta and he ordered some chicken. We continued a conversation for about 2 hours and we got done eating at around 8:30. "So you ready to leave?"I ask. "I have a little surprise before we get back to the hotel. "What is it?" "Youll see." He pays the bill and we leave.

The car is totally silent on our way to wherever he is taking me. As we arrive, He covers my eyes as i get out of the car. He uncovers them and I look to see my favorite place. It was a beach. "Oh my god howd you know???" I say, and smile as big as i could and hug him tightly. "I know things" He giggles and we start to walk out to the beach. I take off my heels and i stick my toes in the sand. It feels so perfect and im so glad im able to be here with him. The sun started to set and he leans over and grabs my hands. "Hailey, I have a question to ask you." "Yeah what is it?" "can you tie my shoe" we crack up laughing and then he turns serious. "But really, i have a question." "Hahaha what is it this time?"

"Ive liked you for a long time and you make me the happiest person in the world. Will you be my girlfriend, Hailey? I take a minute to process and he looks down. I lift his chin up and kiss him gently. "Im guessing that is a yes?" I laugh and nod. "Yes cam, ill be your girlfriend." We both smile and our lips touch. We walk back to the car holding hands and he opens the door for me. I hop in and he runs to the driver side and gets in. He blasts the music and we drive back to the hotel singing and jamming out.

When we get to the hotel, we walk in and madi and nash are cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Madi hears the door close. "How was the date love birds?" She says and i roll my eyes.
we walk upstairs into his room. "Do you have any clothes i can wear?" He smiles and looks through his clothes and tosses me a muscle tank and some basketball shorts. "Thanks." I change real quick in the bathroom and grab my phone and theres a text from madi. - come downstairs we need to talk (:- I tell cam im going downstairs really quick and he nods. I run downstairs and see madi smiling wide at me. "SO WHAT HAPPENED?? TELL ME THE DETAILS" "well lets just say im not single" She screams and the boys come running down the stairs. "IS EVERYTHING OKAY??" they yell and we start laughing. "YEAH EVERYTHING IS FINE" We smile and they go back upstairs. "Oh my gosh that is soo cute!