magcon (cameron dallas imagine) chapter 2

Cameron is very attractive, i got to admit. am i really going to kiss cameron dallas?? I couldnt believe it.

He gently grabs my waist and he starts to lean in. I felt his lips touch mine. in that moment, i felt something ive never felt before. Butterflies were in my stomach, and sparks were flying. i pull away and smile. Everyone starts cheering and then we get back to the game. Cameron keeps his arm around my waist. "Your turn cam" Shawn says. I whisper in cams ear "do something that involves nash and madi" He giggles and turns to nash. "Nash truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to kiss madi then." they both look at eachother and their lips touch.

Madis Pov;

When cameron told nash to kiss me, i could not believe it. will he actually kiss me or will he back away? I turn to see nash's perfect blue eyes staring into mine. Next thing I know is we are kissing. I felt his tounge enter my mouth and it turned into a full makeout session. "GET A ROOM" Jack j yells and we both pull away laughing. It was my first kiss. and i dont think it will be my last.

Nashs pov:

Madi's kiss was incredible. And so is she. I felt something when we kissed. I decided to slip my tounge into hers, and then we started making out. when jack j yelled "GET A ROOM" i laughed and turned away because i felt my face burning and my whole face was red. madi is so gorgeous, and i hope thats not our last kiss.

Haileys pov:

After some kissing sessions and a couple smack cams, we decided to order some pizza. i wasnt too hungry because we ate before we came, but i ate a piece anyways. I yawned and look at the time. It was already 11. "We should start getting home, its pretty late." i say. "why dont you guys just stay the night? we have a guest room." nash says.I look at madi and she quickly nods her head. "Okay i guess. I look over and see nash mouth "YESS" and smile. I giggle and get up to start walking to the guest room. I feel a hand around my waist and turn around to see cameron right in front of me. "Hey since the guest room bed is pretty small, you want to just come in my room and we can fall asleep to a movie or something?" I smile and nod my head. "GET SOME" madi yells and i roll my eyes.