magcon (cameron dallas imagine) chapter 4

haileys pov:

It was now day 2 of magcon. I wonder what all the girls will think when they see me after cameron posted that picture. The time was 12. I walked in and a girl yells "There she is!" and a bunch of girls run up to me. Most of what i hear is "Your so lucky!" and "are you guys dating??" and me and madi push our way through to find ourself in a line to take pictures with the boys again. I lock eyes with a girl and she rolls her eyes at me and flips her hair. I roll my eyes and turn around to see cam looking straight at me. He waves and I smile and wave back. He is dressed in a cute shirt that matched with his shoes, and some jeans. He looked so hot. I laughed and turned back to see Madi and nash eyeing each other making silly faces.

As soon as we were up front in line, i immediately checked my camera and fixed my hair to see if i looked okay. I saw cameron and it was my turn to take pictures with him. Madi trailed off to take pictures with Nash. I hugged cam and he hugged me even tighter. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I looked around and most of the girls eyes were on us. I smiled and i felt cams hand slowly reach down and touch my butt. I look up at him and he winks. I laugh and we take alot of pictures. When we were done, i hug him again. "Hey do you have any plans for tonight?" He asks. "Umm i dont think so why?" "Well.. err i was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me?" My eyes widen and i smile. "Of course i will." I can see him sigh of relief. "Yess!" he says and I giggle. "see you tonight" I say smiling. "See ya tonight"

After me and Madi took pictures with all the boys, we went straight to the stage. Jack and Jack sung paradise and Shawn sung many of his songs. They all started to dance around and act like goofballs. I laugh and i hear my phone ring. I look at it and its a dm from cameron on twitter. it says -hey babe, before magcon is over, come to the side of the stage i want to say bye(: - I look up at him and we meet eyes and smile. - Okay i will. :) - I reply with and tell Madi. She winks at me and i roll my eyes. Magcon was ending and i started to make my way to the side of the stage. When Cameron sees me, his eyes light up and he immediately hugs me with a big smile on his face. I blush and he leans in and kisses me. I hear a bunch of girls scream and yell "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" and we just laugh. "Hey text me the details about tonight alright?" i say. "Okay. ill text you then just meet me at our hotel at around 6?" "K i will." I smile and we hug tightly and i meet up with madi again. We start to make our way out of the building. The time was now 4 so we hurried back to the hotel.

I check my phone to see a dm on twitter from cameron that says -Hey babe. Dress fancy tonight. You can just spend the night at the hotel again if you want- i smile and reply -okay, should madi come to the hotel too?- I ask. -Yeah go ahead and invite her. nash will like that- I laugh and reply-okay, see you at 6(:- I show madi and she nods and smiles. i plug my phone into the charger.

"Hey madi, do you have a dress i can borrow?" She smiles all big and says "YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" I laugh and roll my eyes and she pulls out 4 dresses. "Pick one" she says and one catches my eye. Its a peach colored dress with beads and diamonds decorating the top. The length goes down a little below my knees. "This one is perfect." I grab it and look through my suit case to find a pair of heels that match perfect with it. "Aww your gonna look so cute!" She says and i giggle. I walk into the bathroom and undress. I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body and shave. I hop out and dry my hair and body off. I wrap the towel around me and unlock the bathroom door to see madi with a blowdryer and straightener in her hands. "Ill do your hair" I smile. "Okay thanks." I throw on a tanktop and spandex to go under my dress. Madi starts to blowdry my hair and straightens it. She finishes it off with some hairspray and she helps me put my dress on. I put on my heels and i look in the mirror. Wow i look good. "You look perfect." Madi says and i smile. "Im so lucky to have a bestfriend like you" she says. "same with you! thanks so much for helping me get ready" i say and hug her.

Madis pov:

hailey looked so good for her date. I can already see camerons face lighting up with happiness. im so happy for her, and i am so excited for tonight. Another night with nash. Im starting to think that were perfect for eachother. We talked so much last night and whenever he looked into my eyes, his bright blue eyes gave me chills. He makes me so happy, and i think im starting to like him.

Camerons pov:

After me and the boys got back to the hotel, i hopped into the shower and washed off. I threw on the nicest tux I own. I blewdry my hair and took some gel from matts suitcase and spiked up my hair. I was so excited to see hailey. She is just so beautiful. Whenever I see her, i get butterflies inside my stomach. The time was now 5:45 and i texted her to see if she was about ready. -almost ready babe?- i texted her and she immediately texted back -Yeah babe. Can i just come over now?- -Yeah!- -K be there in a minute(:- she replies, and i fixed a couple more pieces of my hair and walked out of my room to see all the guys on their phones. "Woah cam why you all fancy?" taylor asks giggling. "Shut up you know where im going" i roll my eyes and fix my tux. I open the door and my mouth dropped. Hailey was standing there, and she looked so good words could not describe. "Hey cam, is this okay?" she asks. "ye-yeah" i stutter and she laughs. I smile and i say bye to all the guys. This is gonna be a night to remember.