His Dream And Her Hair

Recap

"I sold you to them" he said then he through me in.

I felt so betrayed, so angry. Then I saw the end of the portal and tried to run back towards home but home wasn't there anymore along with any trace of love I had for Anyone or anything that was there.

"first Brad no need to hit a girl just because you didn't get to have your beauty sleep and second of all Mr.Person If I want to be a Loud mouthed bitch I will be one" they both looked at me shocked " oh And hello" I said sweetly before going up the stairs to find my room.

*****************

E+G=T (this is just a quicker way of writing it down) chapter 3- His Dream And Her Hair

Cole's POV ( Mr.Sexy)

' it was dark every where.

Suddenly a blinding light shone out in front of me "please don't leave me here" I hear an angelic voice sing " I love you" she Sang again.

But I couldn't see her all I could see was the light, I tried to step forwards to see who she was but something or more like some one was pulling me back "NO" I heard her scream "NO PLEASE DONT DO IT" I saw the girl fall to the ground covering her face with her hands.

She had blazing red hair, not orange but almost the colour of blood.

Then I felt a sting of pain in my chest and I heard the girl scream and cry, but then it went silent the girl was gone and the pulling had stopped.

I turned around and was shocked to see fire quickly spreading from tree to tree jumping closer to where I was .

I started to run fast and away from the fire.

But then I hear a small voice calling out" help" they whispered almost as if they were next to me whispering in my ear, but no one was there " help" I hear the voice again.

I zip around the forest looking for the mystery person " where are you" I say.

Then the blinding light comes back. I stepped closer trying to get a better look but her body was pure white light and all I could see was her blazing red hair, " they can't know" she whispered more to herself.'

I woke up sweat covered my face and i was shaking really bad. I decided I just needed a cold drink of water so I walked down stairs and heard a slapping noise and whimpering.

As I turned down the Hallway to the stairs I saw the red hair and I raced down to see who the girl was....

But like usual I was faced with disappointment as finding this was only the devils daughter.A.K.A mine and Brads new toy.

I stopped for a while and just stared I took in all of her looks and noticed that she was very beautiful. Wow the devil had really out done himself this time. I laughed mentally in my head and spoke up " Brad do you know who this is" I said in a fake demanding voice " no?" He asked like a question.

I smirked " this is our new toy" we both started to laugh

She started to talk but I stopped her she would only speak when I wanted her to" we didn't give you permission to speak" I stated, she looked up ' how the hell am I meant to communicate' she thought.

Ha this is great I love reading people's minds.

I smirked and shrugged " learn how to use sign language", 'Oh come on all I wanted was to say hello!'

"Well then say hello" I said calmly. She looked so confused but then smirked " all I wanted to say was one thing to you brad and one thing to you" she pointed at me I was confused for a sec then I realised she didn't know my name" first brad no need to hit a girl just because you didn't have your beauty sleep" I laughed quietly at this" and second of all Mr.Person if I want to be a loud mouthed bitch I will be one" my mouth hung open and I couldn't bring it up, did she actually just say that.

Well then, I was about to put her in her place but she wasn't finished" oh and hello" she smiled sweetly and ran past me to find a room I think.

Brad looked at me " well she's nice" he said sarcastically, I was still so shocked to even move but then I came back to and laughed " she told you to get over not getting your bea-beauty sle-ep" I said between laughs.

He looked over very pissed off" just get your bloody food" he said through gritted teeth.

Uh nah I feel like pissing him off some more " I don't eat 'bloody' food you do remember" I said very seriously Trying not to laugh " I'm gonna kill you" he said through gritted teeth " and waste my blood tsk-tsk I thought you knew better" I laughed.

He screamed out in frustration " YOUR DEAD COLE" and that's my Que to leave.

I raced through gardens and up trees trying to get away, you see when vamps are pissed off you don't want to get in their way.

I lay down on a log and laugh for a while but then I see the colour red running through the Forest I got up and ran after it but then It or she came to a stop and I stopped and watched it or she.

I don't know why I stopped but it wasn't a good Idea.

" I know your there" she said but I wasn't coming out any time soon I wanted to see what she was doing.

She stood up from her crouching Position and looked me dead in the eye, I stood up and looked at her. I don't know how long we looked at each other for but her sudden movement brought me back.

She closed her eyes then opened them again but her eyes weren't the blue ones I was just looking into they were blood red exactly like her hair. I don't know what she did but she put me in some kind of trance.

She tilted her head, smiled then kissed her fingers and slapped her ass and said before she ran away " come and get me babe". I wanted to run after her to get her but I couldn't move my feet. I Sent a mind message to brad and he was out here in a matter of seconds " she ran that way" I said pointed In the direction she ran" why can't you get her" he said " she put me in some kind of trace so I can't move,ugh I don't know just go and get her" he ran off.

I smirked And stared into space " she's a fighter" I said to no one in particular" my favourite".

**********************

So as usual please vote and comment.