Saying a sad goodbye and a sarcastic hello

WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME BAD LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER.

Recap

" IVE HAD ENOGH IM SENDING YOU TO EARTH" my eyes went wide, he wouldn't do that.... Would he, ahh shit ok i really have to get my way put of this one.

Looks like I'm going to earth to make more trouble.

****************************

" I know Hunter I don't want to go either but I have to and your not aloud to come to earth do you know what the humans would do if they saw you I mean your the size of my dad ,sitting down" I try to reason with him.

But all he did was a sigh but it sounded really weird because he was a dog.

"FLAME HURRY UP AND PACK WE'RE LEAVING IN HALF AN HOUR" dad yelled

I groaned but got up and grabbed my stuff and when I picked up a book I saw a pice of paper fall out it was all torn and burned in places but it was still good enough to read and me being the curious person I was began to read:

She has no heart,

She has no soul,

All her emotions are burned into cole,

And just like his,

Her eyes are blue,

You have no idea so I'll give you a clue,

His heart is warm,

Nothing like her storm,

I've shown you this,

Just blow him a kiss.

Millions of questions rushed into my head all at once, was this meant for me, who wrote it, was it someone I knew, but most importantly who is HE.

I don't know how long I sat there for just looking down at the piece of paper but I finally came back into it when dad yelled " FLAME WERE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES" holy shit I looked down at my empty bag and started to shove any kind of clothes In There I quickly put the piece of paper in there as well as some of the old books I had found in my room when I first started to look for things.

I was just zipping up my last bag when dad came up the stairs and into my room.

I didn't dare look at him I know he would be furious " flame look at me " he said roughly.told ya so. I slowly looked up to my dad " where will I stay" I said just loud enough to hear me.

" you'll be staying with some very wealthy Vampires" I looked at him shocked vamps and us never got along but I guess they made an exception

" how will I have money" I said getting more confident

He chucked " flame they the riches vamps alive you could buy the world and they would still have money left over " holy shit. Well I'm fucked.

*****************

At the portal to earth

Once I step through this portal there is no coming back unless dad brings me back.

Dad comes up and pats me on the back " this is for your own good princess" I smiled at the name he called me princess because I was the princess of the under world and when dad stepped down I would be queen but I can't think about that since I won't be coming back for a long time.

As I hugged Hunter I let my first ever tear fall but quickly covered and stepped into the portal but then I remembered that I would be staying with the vamps , I turned around quickly, looked at them both and said" dad how did you get the vamps to agree to let me stay with them" I was really confused.

He sighed and said "flame I know I should have told you this before but your not staying as a guest-" I stopped him " so am I the maid or something" he stood up and sighed before Picking me up, walking towards the portal but stopped before throwing me in " I sold you to them" he said then he through me in.

I felt so betrayed, so angry. Then I saw the end of the portal and tried to run back towards home but home wasn't their anymore along with any trace of love I had for anyone or anything that was there.

I fell to the ground and screamed and cried my eyes out letting all the tears from past life spill over.

I didn't even notice I was In A home until I felt someone shaking me " SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP" the he slapped me and kept slapping and punching until someone came down the stairs he was god like but I could tell he wasn't a vamp but I didn't care at the moment.

For a split second he looked like he was gonna stand up for me when he said "brad do you know who this is" ," no" answered 'brad' but then all my hope came crashing down" this is our new toy" they both started to laugh.

I cleared my throat but then Mr.Sexy interrupted me" we didn't give you permission to speak" I looked up at him confused, how the hell am I meant to communicate, he must have sensed my confusion and said with a smirk " learn how to use sign language" oh come on all I wanted to say was hello I thought " well then say hello" he said. WHAT.THE.FUCK. Can he like read my mind. Well better not wast my talking time" all I wanted to say was one thing to brad and one thing to you" I said pointing at Mr.Sexy" first brad no to hit a girl just because you didn't get to have your beauty sleep and second of all Mr.Person If I want to be a Loud mouthed bitch I will be one" tHey both looked at me shocked " oh And hello" I said sweetly before going up the stairs to find my room.

*********************

Well tell me what you think by commenting and please vote. Oh and any creative criticism would be great so I know what to do or write in the plot to make you guys want to read this story.

I will be updating every two weeks or so because I have just started high school and I'm being flooded with work.