The Last Straw

So sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just started high school and the work is killing all of my spare time. Please under stand. But now it's holidays so I can update more and quicker.

16 years later

Flames POV

I smiled evilly to myself this was going to be hilarious, I sat in my room with Hunter(my dog) you see my dad's dogs are huge with 2 heads and when they had pups there was one little tiny pup with only one head my dad said it must have had a birth default and he was going to kill it because it was no use to him but because I was only 3 I had asked and begged him for it saying that I could train him to become my guard dog he had finally given up and given him to me, but back to what I was saying about my prank I was going to play on my dad.

I had gotten fake angels made of hard foam they were 3D of corse and all I had to do was pull on a string when dad came out and they would fly down and then I've got an app on my phone( yes I have my ways of getting one down here) and it made my voice sound really deep or really high so I'm gonna pretend that it's god-or as I like to call him the son of a bitch that lives in the clouds- and then I gonna say that 'god' has come to get me and take dad's evil......... Ok so it's not my best but stick with me dad face is gonna be priceless.

Speak of the devil and he will come. " flame its lunch-" he got cut short the his sentence by my fake angels, he looked so shocked it was hilarious " devil" I sang into the phone so it sounded like the angels had sung his name" what are doing in my home, my land and my kingdom" he yelled at the foam creatures.

the angels were completly e........ As they sung " we've come to get her" his face face went red with anger "get who" he yelled, I laughed quietly as I said and they said evilly" her hairs as red as blood and her heart is as cold as yours" his face fell and I turned on gods voice " you didn't keep your promise devil" the voice boomed from the speaker in the roof "and now I've come to break my end of the deal". He started to smash things and brake things, oh man this is I to funny I thought to my self and Hunter barked but I had forgotten to turn the mic off and so ' god ' barked. Dad stop and looked over to my room where I was telling Hunter off " uh oh Hunter were stuffed now".

I stood up and skipped over to my dad with a smile maybe I could get my self out of this one" daddy" I said with a smile and I went to hug him ( drastic times call for drastic measures) but not even that could get my out of this one " THAT WAS THE LAST STAW FLAME" he yelled at me and I flinched and you would to, picture the devil all red and flames yelling at you. Meh let's have some fun " what did I do" I said innocently " YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU BLOODILY DID WRONG" well that didn't work, let's try the open approach" yeah well what are you gonna do about it" " IM-" I stopped him at the start of His sentence I really didn't want to hear anymore " oooooo maybe he'll sent me to bed without diner, ahhh I'm so scared" i said sarcastically.

Well let's just say he wasn't to impressed with that " IVE HAD ENOGH IM SENDING YOU TO EARTH" my eyes went wide, he wouldn't do that.... Would he, ahh shit ok i really have to get my way put of this one.

As I thought he was yelling at me but I blocked it out, and I thought of something great ,oh boy that will get me out I thought " but daddy what if I meet an angel boy and fall In love" I said as I looked into his eyes " you'll bring him back here and I will kill him in front of you very eyes" well that was unexpected, I looked at him wide eyed I know we hated them but would he really do that I mean in front of me" what If I don't bring him to you" I said " I'm the devil" he said evilly " I'll find you".

Damit I'd lost this one " but daddy I could fall in love with a-um a-A where-wolf or a-um-a vampire" oh come flame stop while your behind. But I couldn't stop myself " same thing and just to make sure I will get my magic crystal and look over you" oh come on. Now I know I've lost.

Looks like I'm going to earth to make more trouble.

***********************

OMG I am sooooo sorry for the wait but as you read in the authors note above I've just started high school so yeah and something very important.......HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ok I feel better now.😝🐰 so until next time bye bye.