The Worst Reaction

Sorry this is so late, but... the last two weeks have been sooo busy for me, so this is the first weekend in a while where I get to just rest. And it's now that my teachers decide to give me a shitload of homework... SUMMER COME ALREADY! Anyways, I really need a new cover for this story. If you guys feel like making one, I'll pick the best one and give that person a one shot with the boy of their choice. :D Enjoy! And this is dedicated to my friend, @NiallerLuv for helping me come up with this chappie.

Harry's POV:

                Tommorow, I'd get to see the love of my life again. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, considering how excited I was. I was going to get her Dream Come True roses and the sweetest chocolates I could find. I needed to get her back. She's my everything.

                 "Earth-to-Hazza?" Boo-Bear said, waving his hands in front of my face.

                 "Sorry, Lou. I'm just..."

                 "Thinking of her?"

                 "I've missed her so much, Lou. I still do. Not a minute goes by when I don't think about her."

                 "Well hey. You get to see her tommorow!"

                 "And make things right with her, too."

                 "Yeah, that too," Louis said nervously.

                 "What's up with you, lad? You and Niall have been acting wierd ever since...what happened."

                  "Oh, it's nothing. We just felt bad that we're dating her best friends and all."

                  "Alright..."

                 Since we were getting on a plane in five hours, I decided to make a snack to eat. Chocolate chip cookies sounded really good right about now. I grabbed my headphones and started listening to some music as I made the cookies. I blasted it, so I couldn't hear anything.

Louis' POV:

                "What is Harry going to do when he meets Robbie?" I asked Niall.

                "I don't know, lass. That's what scares me. We don't know if he'll have a good or bad reaction. Caitlyn's telling me that Diana is as broken as he is. If Harry rejects her for it..."

                "Let's hope that Robbie ends up having a bad memory."

                "If Harry leaves, then there's no telling what Diana's going to do once Robbie gets old enough to live life on his own."

                "Or what Harry's going to do when he finds out."

                "Hey, look. Miranda is video calling you, mate. Go talk to her. I think I smell cookies."

                I went up to my laptop, and sure enough, there was a video call from her.

               "LOVE!" I yelled at the computer once Miranda's face showed up.

               "Hi Boo-Bear," Miranda said, giggling. I loved her giggle. (A/N: And this is why I hate writing guy POVs.... I'm straight as a line and this requires me to be a bit lesbian-y.)

               "Miss me?"

               "Always. I can't wait for you to come back."